Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chocolate may cut heart disease

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4535974.stm
Researchers have produced more evidence that dark chocolate may help to reduce the risk of serious heart disease.

well yeh, as long as you dont have greenpeace trailing after you because they think you are a beached whale, all because you ate lots of chocolate cause you think it may help your heart

on a random side related note, did you know that the first symptom that you are about to or are currently suffering from a heart attack, is the feeling that you need to go to the toilet to poo :yes:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so, how do u know that you aren't having a heart attack, and just need the loo, if you're at a higher risk of heart disease, lol!
  • Options
    so, how do u know that you aren't having a heart attack, and just need the loo, if you're at a higher risk of heart disease, lol!

i assume you know by not ending up dead after you flush the toilet, depending on how stagnant the curry was last night
  • Options
    Shame - I hate dark chocolate. :(
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Shame - I hate dark chocolate. :(

Me too, everything that tastes good is bad and everything bad is good :(
  • Options
    Me too, everything that tastes good is bad and everything bad is good :(

What?! Dark chocolate is the only one to eat, its better than that crap called 'chocolate' which is basically fat with emulsifiers.

If you eat a whole big bar of dark chocolate there is actually a nice little buzz with it.
  • Options
    Everything that doesn't cause cancer and disease cures it.
  • Options
    Mmm... I love Dark Chocolate anyways :yum: