Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas card

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This one takes the biscuit.

Can't they just kiss under the mistletoe and make up!!!!!

:heart:Jose loves Arsene :heart:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Mourinho needs a psychiatrist. I'm no expert but he's showing paranoid and narcissistic tendancies. If he wasn't such a twat I'd be worried for him. In my opinion he will destroy himself. Both he and Peter "Lifelong Red" Kenyon let their (quite frankly excellent) team down....big time.

Wenger just needs to concentrate on the team first, meedja second. He should continue down the road of doing exactly what he did during Marseille's "Tapie" era. I'm not accusing Abramovitch or Chelsea of anything, but the whole situation is very, very similar.

It's all very very boring now.
  • Options
    Well I must say in this particular incident, if the account of events is correct then Wenger is more at fault than Moanihno. Even if you think the Portuguese has over-reacted, that's a damned wasted chance of those two turning a page on recent events.

Don't expect Mourinho to say sorry again for anything in a hurry. :D
  • Options
    Personally I thought the Moaner was spot on with his initial assessment. Wenger did seem obsessed with what Chelsea were doing. Almost as bad as Kermit's obsession with United :D

If they were my kids, the'd be sitting on the naughty step for quite a while...
  • Options
    Almost as bad as Kermit's obsession with United :D

Whatever...

It's all very pathetic. It's a shame about the EU really, otherwise I'd have Mourinho deported.
  • Options
    Wenger doesn't exactly have a great track record either. Perhaps we can get rid of them both on some trumpted up terrorism charge... *is hopeful*
  • Options
    MoK, Kermit

As I said in the "Fergie's past it" thread:

Everyone has their period where they are on the up, a period of dominance, and long slide back to obscurity.

Jose will be no different. Just sit and be patient my friends, and the slimy little twat will one day dissapear back under the rock from whence he came.

The press will love it, and if you think Fergie's recent eruption was bad, Mourinho will be twice as upset, as no one is allowed to speak about the "Special One". ;)