Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The perils of life as a bar wench

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Christmas as a wench really blows, our new manager has decided in his wisdom to make all the bar staff wear Christmas costumes this week, I have been chosen to wear the elf costume which includes pointy ears and green tights. The only consolation is that the tosser of a DJ has to be a Christmas pudding!

Cx

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like fun...

for the customers :p
  • Options
    Do you work at Hooters or something?

I was there for my first time not too long ago, and I was quite dissapointed to see such flat chested girls :p Damn discrimination laws
  • Options
    No its not hooters, just a regular bar/nightclub nothing fancy, but I think my manager is a perv.

Ps Im not flat chested xx
  • Options
    barwench wrote:
    No its not hooters, just a regular bar/nightclub nothing fancy, but I think my manager is a perv.

Ps Im not flat chested xx

I've never seen you breasts, I was just commenting on my Hooters experience.
    Never been to a nightclub, but I agree with Briggi, sounds fun for the customers ;)
  • Options
    maybe you can show us your chests some time?
  • Options
    maybe you can show us your chests some time?

I got one to show you, at the pool I saw a man with larger, perkier... thats the one that got me, the ultra perky tits. He could have worked at Hooters.
  • Options
    we have to do fancy dress on new years eve at work,

i think im going to be a fairy but im not sure

i have loads of costumes because every time its someones birthday we all go out in fancy dress,

in the last year i have been a mummy (as in the wraped in bandages type), a black bird, a fairy, a pirate and a flame
  • Options
    woo that sounds like an absolute barrel of laughs, enjoy! :D
  • Options
    you think your place of work is bad?

i should tell you about the hours im doing in that place, well perhaps the new years eve ones

finish at 3am new years eve morning, start at midday new years eve, while i have lots of breaks i finish at 8am new years day, sleep in the club, then back at work at 2pm new years day to sort out stock, sleep some more, then start work at 6pm new years day again

im doing that two/three times in the next 2.5 weeks, crazy huh, though we do have a staff night out in fancy dress next wednesday i think
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    That is harsh dude.
  • Options
    They're expecting me to go in and pull pints/collect glasses dressed as santa at my work. They can piss off, i'm sticking a red t-shirt on and they're gonna like it.
  • Options
    bah humbug

dont be so boring, season of good fun to all men :p

i have been informed i have to work new years eve dressed as a fairy it was going to be any fancy dress but now they have said fairy/angel for the girls :hyper: im dead excited
    the lads have to be elves :lol: can just see them all in tights with red circles on their cheeks :lol: i cant wait.

shud be fun squashed behind a bar with wings poking peoples eyes out tho
  • Options
    Barwork at Christmas does suck...
  • Options
    i have to dress up as someone from the 80's for new years eve in the bar i work at....any ideas?
  • Options
    I never had to dress up for work at Christmas, but when I worked at Tesco, I did have to listen to the same fucking xmas cd mix on repeat for a month. It very nearly drove me insane.

There was an article on the BBC asking people to spare a thought for the poor people who have to listen to this shite all day long whilst working.