Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weird eating habits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you have any weird eating habits?

With mine I'm sort of obsessive complusive and half to eat just under half my food with the left side of my mouth and just over half with the right side of my mouth :eek2:

I also suck all the flavour off crisps before chewing them!

Am I strange?

Comments

• Options

Am I strange?

:yes: but that's not a bad thing.
  • Options
    yes you are strange, but in a very likable way
  • Options
    I have a habit of making bacon buddies when I'm drunk :yum:
  • Options
    i do the same, though when im sober my mum makes them for me

end of the day, i do really crazy hours and i need to catch up on sleep, but when you sleep so much in one go, you can sometimes wake up feeling not very refreshed, so my mummy makes me thick bacon butties with thick cut fresh bread, and wakes me up to have them
  • Options
    I do the same with crisps... and with certain chocolate bars, i.e. mars delight, buenos, toffee crisps, I suck off all the chocolate, then slowly and carefully devour each layer. My mates think its sick.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    There are these kind of biscuits, that are like 2 biscuits with creamy chocolate between. I like to eat them by taking the biscuits apart, eating the chocolate first and the biscuit afterwards. Also sometimes I smell my food before tasting it.
  • Options
    I always eat around the edges of sandwiches/toast etc before I eat the middle, not sure why.

I have a friend who licks the flavour off of his crisps before he eats them (especially with Doritos), I find it slightly bizarre but never throw stones since I live in a glass house of sorts ;)
  • Options
    Do you have any weird eating habits?

With mine I'm sort of obsessive complusive and half to eat just under half my food with the left side of my mouth and just over half with the right side of my mouth :eek2:
    ?

I do the exact same thing! I nearly go insane eating M&Ms and things.
  • Options

im sort of like you. i chew one mouthful of food on the left, the next on the right, alternating with every mouthful! if i eats sweets or have chewwing gum i put 2 in my mouth at once and have one on each side!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Same. I do that... its odd, but I do.

I am also addicted to Pepperami's. MEheh.
  • Options
    no i just waffle it down.
  • Options
    I always feel better about myself after reading things like this ;)
  • Options
    I lick the flavour off Pringles. People call me disgusting, though, so I've stopped doing it in front of people ;(.
  • Options
    I'm such a hungry tramp that I don't even chew my food. Down it goes!
  • Options
    Oh how could I forget, up until I was about 14, I ate my pizza, firt the toppings off, then I ate the cheese, scraped the sauce off, then ate the crust.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh how could I forget, up until I was about 14, I ate my pizza, firt the toppings off, then I ate the cheese, scraped the sauce off, then ate the crust.

:yuck: was all the crust not soggy?
  • Options
    :yuck: was all the crust not soggy?

I like it like that :o Sometimes I'd take it one step further, and if the crust was crispy, I'd scrape off the soggy part, then I would leave the crispy part and throw that away.
  • Options
    If I have a pepperoni pizza, I have to take all the pepperoni off first and eat it last...
  • Options
    I cant eat more then one food together in one mouthful, I'm fine with snadwhiches but I cant do it with any thing else! And I eat soo much cheese its riducolous!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I do the exact same thing! I nearly go insane eating M&Ms and things.

Me too...

And Filthychav, I do that thing with chocolate too! lol.
  • Options
    Me too...

And Filthychav, I do that thing with chocolate too! lol.

I don't do that but i can't eat the same colour twice in a row...
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    There are these kind of biscuits, that are like 2 biscuits with creamy chocolate between. I like to eat them by taking the biscuits apart, eating the chocolate first and the biscuit afterwards.

Ohhh I love those biscuits, I used to eat them all the time when I lived abroad, I did that, licking all the chocolate off and eating the biscuits. I cant find em in England anywhere!
  • Options
    i just had a whole £12.99 kfc family feast to myself
  • Options
    Kit kat chunkies and Club bars,I like to bite the chunky ends off first then the tops & bottoms.Also am a head biter when it comes to jelly babies.
  • Options
    If I spent time with weird eating habits, then I'd not have as much time to eat as much.

Never a good thing.
  • Options
    Ohhh I love those biscuits, I used to eat them all the time when I lived abroad, I did that, licking all the chocolate off and eating the biscuits. I cant find em in England anywhere!
    Aren't they just like bourbon biscuits? :p
  • Options
    if im eatimg, toast, sandwich, pizza, pie, cheese cake etc i have to eat the crust first and then the middle.
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    if im eatimg, toast, sandwich, pizza, pie, cheese cake etc i have to eat the crust first and then the middle.

bad girl :yum:
  • Options
    If I'm eating a cake I usually at the icing 1st.