Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why do i still love him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and this guy got together summer 2004 and broke up in autumn 2004 because we NEVER saw each other - neither of us had enough time and we lived too far away from each other, but i never got over him and told him so in july 2005, he sed he liked me too and we started seeing each other and started going out august 2005

But then all of a sudden he sed he was going out with sum1 else!! i was heartbroken, but then he sed he dumped me and it was a mistake all the usual bullshit, so we got back together, but yet again we didnt see each other enough, so i called it off but we still "overly-friendly" if u know what i mean, and hes now announced he is going out with sum1 else and again i am left heatbroken, i am hoping it will be like last time, a mistake, but my mate knows this girl and says they are really close :( I know i shouldn't love him after all this hes put me through but i do, i look out for him wherever i go just so i can see him - even if i dont tlk to him......help me........

Comments

• Options
    he sounds like an immature little fart, you're better off without him
  • Options
    You think you love him because a) you need someone, and he's someone; and b) you got usurped by a different girl.

In time you'll realise that.
  • Options
    id just stay away from this guy, so you can get over him more easily! sounds like he wants other girls, but wants you to be there when he gets bored with them to fill the void before the next girl!
  • Options
    a) his immature,
    b) he clearly is just using you and wants you to be there when he gets bored with his current girlfriend, as he can't stand to be on his own,
    c) he is playing with your feelings, this is not fair,
    d) you need to stop thinking that you love him, it just seems you want someone to love you, so learn to love yourself and
    e) you're better off without him.

You seem quite young still, so there is plently of time to find yourself someone who will treat you will respect, hey it took me until I was to do this, I had lots of male friends at school and college, but the ones as school use to say they liked me as more the a friend and the next day they would be kissing someone else, just as well I viewed them all as immature little farts.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Kermit wrote:
    You think you love him because a) you need someone, and he's someone;
    kermit is so right, honestly, as soon as someone else catches ur eye, you will be fine. dont worry. u hurt so mcuh coz he has left u and is with someone else already. try just goin out and having a bit of fun, and try to take your mind off him
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    he sounds like an immature little fart, you're better off without him
    :yes: well said!
  • Options
    vikki1825 wrote:
    :yes: well said!
    *bows* thank you :thumb:
  • Options
    Talk about leading on!!!!! You dont a little immature twat like him!
  • Options
    Thanks every1 - that helped :)