You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

lateral thigh trainer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone tried it and does it work? the infomercials give it so much praise I was wondering what it's actually like. If you don't know what it is it's a step machine that goes side ways aswell as up and down thightrainer.jpeg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My gf's mum has one! she keeps falling off it lmfso!!! :D:D:D
    It was really hard finding reviews on it, because I reaaaaly wanted one last year. Int he end I decided against it because a lot of the people reviewing it complained about it falling apart. And it squeaks loads too :(
    i had a quick go on my cousins once - i couldn't feel my muscles working but i dunno if thats cause im a dancer and im used to using my legs more
    lea_uk wrote:
    the infomercials give it so much praise

really? wow, then i must buy one immediately!!
    people like you are the reason shit like qvc is still on air. i weep for humanity.
    kaffrin wrote:
    really? wow, then i must buy one immediately!!
    people like you are the reason shit like qvc is still on air. i weep for humanity.
    I don't always believe them hence why I was asking what it was really like.