Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sony ericson K750i...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right i just bought a new mobile phone on contract from my local o2 store. Its a sony eriscon K750i. Anyways, i've just tried turning it on but it needs a PIN code, in the booklet it says that the PIN is provided by your network provider - however they did not provide me with one and its not written on my contract or receipt.

All the customer service lines for pay monthly phones are closed at the moment. So i was just wondering if anyone else has this phone (must be from o2) and knows what the pre-set PIN code is?? Or if anyone knows of a website i where i can find out??

Any help is appreciated!!!

Comments

• Options
    The preset PIN will be the O2 default, which I *think* is 4444, but I'm not sure...
  • Options
    I thought it was 0000 - anyway get it wrong like 3 times and it's locked
  • Options
    I thought it was 0000 - anyway get it wrong like 3 times and it's locked
    Well, I thought it was either 4444 or 0000, but she can try both and still have one try left :p.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Well, I thought it was either 4444 or 0000, but she can try both and still have one try left :p.

Before coming on here i tried 1234... silly i know, lol... then i tried 4444 like u suggested franki, but that didnt work either!!.. i dont wanna block the sim card so im just gonna try and pop into the shop tomorrow instead and get them to sort it out for me, just gonna have to wait a bit longer until i can use it! :yeees:
  • Options
    Default pin is usually 0000.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Default pin is usually 0000.

That's what my phone had as a default.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    That's what my phone had as a default.

That's what mine was too.
  • Options
    hi there i've had one of these phones for about 4-5months now with O2 and the default pin was 0000
  • Options
    if it's not 0000 it's 12345.