Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yet another problem with firefox

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*sigh* Getting really fed up with firefox these days, nothing but problems for me.

Just opened the browser via the shortcut to find it loads up the FF homepage, every link i click i'm told is encrypted. My tabs have been deleted, that is the ones that open with the browser, my bookmarks, gone again as well, the text size has also been reset. Yet my tabs along the top are still their and i appear to still be signed in to all the sites i kept myself signed into.

Just what the hell is going on with this hunk of crap?

I think i'm going to find a better browser than this, tried opera and didnt like it, tried a couple of others and didnt like them so not much to choose from is their.

Oh and i've just noticed that somehow foxytunes has moved itself from the top to the bottom of the browser. What the f^ck

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Turns out i'm not the only one who has this problem. Had a look around bigzilla or whatever its called. One option, the profiles thing, i did and deleted a second one but aint done an ounce of difference so far