Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Posh Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone slept with people they'd class as posh?

If so did you notice any difference from jane / joe average? . more shy .. less shy .. bit of a screamer, liked it outdoors mor then the average person, etc?

I just wonder what people who are so prim and proper in public are like once you get them alone!!

Comments

• Options
    My ex was from Eton; not sure what you mean by different from the average person as every average person has different sexual preferences, but didn't notice anything different with this guy than the others.....except his house was so big we didn't have to worry about keeping it down when his parents and little brother were home!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Butterflykisses...Are you my friend Heather? If not you have a spookily familiar Ex to her. lol
  • Options
    I dont think there's many differences, Sex is sex... Although if you were with a posh chick you could get her butler to bring you a cigarette afterwards?
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Although if you were with a posh chick you could get her butler to bring you a cigarette afterwards?

Probably. :p
  • Options
    I had sex with this very upper class girl from Oxford once - sex is sex I suppose but to hear her normally prim-and-proper voice moaning was a mega turn-on.... :shocking:
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Butterflykisses...Are you my friend Heather? If not you have a spookily familiar Ex to her. lol

To be honest, I'd assume anyone with an ex from Eton had a similar experience of a big house - it's Eton, isn't it?!
  • Options
    I slet with a guy from Eton a year or so ago ... he was very well spoken, polite and charming .. and he was circumised ... but otherwise a nice guy.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Plenty, there's loads of posh horsey girls round here and they like a bit of rough. It was one of the reasons why I went riding so much :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I had sex with this very upper class girl from Oxford once - sex is sex I suppose but to hear her normally prim-and-proper voice moaning was a mega turn-on.... :shocking:

I can imagine that would be such a turn on!! :D

Teagan wrote:
    I slet with a guy from Eton a year or so ago ... he was very well spoken, polite and charming .. and he was circumised ... but otherwise a nice guy.

Does that mean you don't like circumcised men normally?

Skive wrote:
    Plenty, there's loads of posh horsey girls round here and they like a bit of rough. It was one of the reasons why I went riding so much :D

Where you from?
    I do remember going to a horse related event once in Windsor and it was full of hot upper class women ... although most seemed more interested in horses then men
  • Options
    Anyone slept with people they'd class as posh?

If so did you notice any difference from jane / joe average? . more shy .. less shy .. bit of a screamer, liked it outdoors mor then the average person, etc?

I just wonder what people who are so prim and proper in public are like once you get them alone!!

My g/f is very posh. We've been compared to cain dingle and patsy kensit :eek:

I don't think being posh equates to being any more shy or prim than your average girl, though. Often it's the opposite - i know plenty of very middle class girls who are absolutely full of themselves and quite the ticket in the bedroom :yes: .

Whenever i'm full of drugs with her, i can't help but feeling like some barbarian enjoying the spoils of war or something :confused:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

My bird has her own stables...couple of horses...acres of land.

I dunno how i managed it :confused::D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    My bird has her own stables...couple of horses...acres of land.

I dunno how i managed it :confused::D

You know how to ride?

My sister keeps a horse and I still go riding now, ladies love it, specially horsey girls. My first shag was on the farm with some bird who used to work at the stables. Dirty cow.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    posh girls? certainly not, I don't even talk to them never mind trying to get in the sack with one.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    You know how to ride?

My sister keeps a horse and I still go riding now, ladies love it, specially horsey girls. My first shag was on the farm with some bird who used to work at the stables. Dirty cow.

Aye, i can ride fairly well...it's great fun. Lord of the manor type stuff :D
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    posh girls? certainly not, I don't even talk to them never mind trying to get in the sack with one.

You should. All posh girls i know appreciate drugs and that's the avenue i usually go down with them...it works :thumb:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    My first shag was on the farm with...

...Dirty cow.

Southern pikey :p
  • Options
    Does that mean you don't like circumcised men normally?

No - I like circumcised men ... it is I have heard that the 'posh' classes are more inclined to circumcise ... but I dunno how accurate that is.
  • Options
    I am posh and I've been with posh girls.

Pretty fun and as someone said, it is fun to hear posh girls moan.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    No - I like circumcised men ...

I agree, but then again I've never seen one that isn't.

I've never dong "posh" as I don't really know what that is, but there is the richy business men.

Either way, whether its them or the punked out, everybody seems to have the same idea with sex. Its never much different.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I agree, but then again I've never seen one that isn't.

Foreskins are cool too ... although personally, I prefer ones that pull back when erect ... but that's just personal choice ... :D
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    No - I like circumcised men ... it is I have heard that the 'posh' classes are more inclined to circumcise ... but I dunno how accurate that is.

it's supposed to be more popular in the USA .. dunno why though