Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Welcome To The Scene

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone seen this?
NYU student Brian Sandro has a secret: he and his friends pirate hundreds of millions of dollars of illicit Hollywood movies in their spare time. They are revered, reviled, hunted, and admired. No one knows who they are - at least, not as far as they know.

I think that the episodes are good, and they are at least watching once. If you are not sure this show sounds like something you would enjoy, just download the first episode and give it a shot!

lol

www.welcometothescene.com

Comments

• Options
    Looks interesting, In a geeky way. Will download the first ep and see :)

Edit: I struggle to believe anyone could get excited over that "Alexander" peice of crap film . best release since spiderman 2, my arse.
  • Options
    I hear these peeps are employed by Sony/Universal, it's a type of P2P propaganda apparently. I'm no pro and don't actually know any release groups but a dude with a bland XP box, sod all on the Desktop that uses AIM/ICQ and a plain ol' version of IRC with hooj fontage just doesn't strike me as a setup a major warez player would have.

It's also funny that a poster on a certain VCD website mentioned this on the forums there and pointed out that this guy uses no encryption and no Windows skins... then suddenly the fella in the films has got a Mac skin and Bestcrypt lol.
  • Options
    It's a show Felix, it's not real
  • Options
    To give you more context - the makers Jun Group Entertainment believe in free, legal web distrubtion of content. Their members have been expert witnesses for the RIAA/MPAA.

An interview with the director/writer Mitchell Reichgut
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=716
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    To give you more context - the makers Jun Group Entertainment believe in free, legal web distrubtion of content. Their members have been expert witnesses for the RIAA/MPAA.

An interview with the director/writer Mitchell Reichgut
    http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=716

I didn't know that, didn't look into it that much.