Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

nice though for grandparents

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to treat my grandparents. i want to show them how much they mean to me, and how i appreciate everything they've done for me, but im not good with words!
im going round tonight and im going to ask them can i take them out at new year for a nice meal - but my nan probably wont come as she's very ill.
Any ideas???

Comments

• Options
    cook a meal for them at their home instead f your nan cant go out?
  • Options
    I read that as "I want to twat my grandparents" :lol:
  • Options
    cooking them a meal in their home is a good idea :yes:
  • Options
    i asked them about the meal last night, but grandpa doesnt like going out for meals+my nan#'s too ill. they really appreciated the thought tho. Coking a meal isnt a good idea, as;
    a) i aint a brill cook
    b) my grandpa is set in his ways+only likes certain things cooked by my nan!
  • Options
    i asked them about the meal last night, but grandpa doesnt like going out for meals+my nan#'s too ill. they really appreciated the thought tho. Coking a meal isnt a good idea, as;
    a) i aint a brill cook
    b) my grandpa is set in his ways+only likes certain things cooked by my nan!
    i have exactly the same thing with my grandad, i lived with him and my grandma when my mum was ill for about a year and my grandma has now passed away and he misses her so much. I want to do something nice for him but he is very set in his ways and would never go out for a meal or anything like that i am also stuck for what to do so any ideas will be stolen i think