Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Contemplation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I had my tongue ring out for a while. They were dripping me with "just some happy stuff" and I got into a conversation with my mother. It wasn't really about how shes a mother and dislikes tongue rings. Giving me horror stories and all that bullshit. I, me, just brought up, I wonder if I should keep it out. I love my teeth. I have near perfect teeth. I've never had braces. They are straight and pretty and lovely teeth. I rub the ring against my teeth all the time. Scraping the enemal off and I've slightly chipped one already. but I've had it for four years. I just couldn't leave it out. I put it back in asap. I wanted to as I love my teeth, but I just couldn't keep it out. I don't know why. I totally would. Its weird.

Comments

• Options
    get a plastic toungue thingy? then it wouldnt chip the teeth.
  • Options
    It would still rub against your teeth and all that and wear down the enamel and possibley give me cavities. The thing is, I'd be fine with not having one. I really wouldn't care. Or so I think, because for some reason I just can't rid myself of it.
  • Options
    it wouldnt break your teeth or chip them, because your teeth would be harder than the plastic, especially if it was one of those rubber ball things, but then again if youre not bothered, then why have it?
  • Options
    it wouldnt break your teeth or chip them, because your teeth would be harder than the plastic, especially if it was one of those rubber ball things, but then again if youre not bothered, then why have it?

My brother had one of those - he absolutely hated it.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    My brother had one of those - he absolutely hated it.
    yeah but you can get little textured ones and theyre supposed to be even better for oral sex than the normal ones.