Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Female problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok im going to sound really stupid but ive acted stupid and could of screwed it up with such a beautiful girl.

It started a few nights ago, when a load of us when out to a party. During the night i had been gettingg quite close. On the way home her mate grabs me and says we need to have a conversation. Mainly she wanted to know what my feelings were for the girl, and she was acting on her instructions.

The next night i managed to talk to the girl in question. I asked her why she'd got her friend to ask me those questions and she just avoided answering. Anyway we ended up having an arguement, mainly instrumented by me. I ended up saying that next time i see her i'll just pretend that i dont know her. I got a text later saying that she didnt want me to pretend i'd never met her. Anyway i feel that i might of messed everything up completely not only our friendship but anything else that might of happened. So now im completely lost as to what to do

Comments

• Options
    film_buff wrote:
    I got a text later saying that she didnt want me to pretend i'd never met her.

This would suggest to me that you haven't messed everything up.

I would apologise for going off on one. There could be many reasons why she got her friend to ask you, if you thought those quesitons were inappropriate then tell her that, if you just didn't want to say to the other girl, then tell her that.

I don't know what the questions were exactly, or how the argument went, but I would just forget about it and carry on getting closer to this girl.
  • Options
    well she did text you saying that she didn't want you to pretend you dont know her. so it might not be that bad mate
  • Options
    Although I may upset one or two women on here by saying this, don't take too much notice of what she said. A lot of women seem to have very short memories. Be nice to her, apologise, etc and everything will probably be fine. In the end you have nothing to lose. She was just doing what a lot of girls would do when you asked her that question in such a direct way. You just need to be nice and say sorry. If you do actually like her, tell her that.
  • Options
    fringe wrote:
    well she did text you saying that she didn't want you to pretend you dont know her. so it might not be that bad mate

I like your avatar lol