Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shows...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I need to get my grandparents an xmas prezzie and i was thinking about getting them tickets to go see a show (in london area/croydon) but have no diea what do get them, i've look but i haven't found much. They quite old fashioned so nothing with loads of sex or swearing in it. Can you give me a few ideas please!? Thanks!! :D

(sorry for the second post, didn't mean to do it...!)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    it depends what they're into - there's things like a midsummer nights dream, twelfth night, les miserables, scrooge, mamma mia, we will rock you, billy elliot, show boat.. go on seetickets.com, click on theatre and then you can see what's on in different catorgaries- musicals, comidies, opras, dramas. or look at the a-z list for everything.
  • Options
    Thank You!! :D
  • Options
    Theatre tokens might be your best bet. Then they can choose the show and everything - and they could go to something a bit more expensive than you can afford if they want to put money in.
  • Options
    yeah theatre tokens are good. My parents normally get them for my grandparents. That way they will be able to see something they definately think that they will love.