Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I thought everything was going well.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Met this guy, suppose you could say we were sort of "seeing" each other. Things were going great. We'd text all the time, he was texting me last night and then out of the blue I get a message saying he's got back with his ex.

What the fuck? Talk about leading me on much.

I feel so crappy. I well liked him.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    its ok hun, i know it sounds corny, but he obviously wasnt meant for you, and you will meet someone else when u arent expecting it. im almost positive. just dont ever take him back...never works!! :grump: but good luck to you, and u will be fine im sure xx :D
  • Options
    yeah that sucks. People and their ex's, crazy.
  • Options
    it does suck yes, but you weren't exclusive were you? don't mean that to sound mean but it's life sometimes. chances are him and his ex won't work out, then you'll be laughing.
  • Options
    what you mean "exclusive"?
  • Options
    it means that you were just seeing each other, you weren't exactly an item or a couple.
  • Options
    If you were exclusive then you'd have discussed the fact that you wouldn't see other people, and that you were an official "couple". To be honest, I've never known any couples to actually have that conversation (most relationships change from casual to serious without consultation) but I've know quite a few people to use it as an excuse.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are slaves to their ex, especially if it's quite a recent break-up. Since it didn't work out for them last time, the odds are stacked that way this time too, and he's probably a fool for jacking in your budding relationship to go back to her.

Look at it as his loss, keep your chin up and move on :)
  • Options
    Just dont worry hunnie it a guy not the end of the world lol :razz: Just phone all your mates up get out the ice cream tube and slap out the most girlyest film you can find im positive it will make u feel so much better catching up with all the gossip ;):p
  • Options
    sorry totallyleadin u on xx
  • Options
    :yes: Totally agree