Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ruined :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, long story short, this guy in the flat next door has liked me for the last 3 months or so but i didnt like him.

BUT, lately ive been having feelings for him and ive realised i DO like him. A LOT. i was just confused about the whole situation before because hes not the sort of guy i usually go for...

only thing is, now that ive realised this he doesnt like me any more!! :crying: or at least thats what he told me when i went round to see him yesterday!
and when he told me i made the whole situation 10 times worse by bawling my eyes out. (true - i was absolutely hammered at the time but still - it was BAD) so there is nooo way he's gonna come anywhere near me from now on!! i made such a fool of myself..

isnt this always the way?!! its gonna take me ages to get over him... and the fact that he lives in the flat opposite and i see him all the time is going to make it even worse!! :(

i really dont understand though why he doesnt like me anymore though! i mean.. i was with him on saturday night and he even said to me then that he really likes me... but now only 2 days later he just does not want to know.. is it possible to get over someone completely in 2 days?!
my mate mike said that he's just being a guy and being stupid but.. i dont know

:mad: oooooohhh i want to KICK MYSELF!!!

i know theres not much of a response you can give to this message but.. i just thought id get it off my chest. ive never really liked a guy as much as i like him and.. im just really upset. *sigh* im such an idiot

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd suggest, going over, NON-HAMMERED, and say - "Sorry for bawling my eyes out, I feel really stupid for it. I do really like you, and I know I've probably seemed a bit confusing and off when it came to knowing you liked me. Tarra"

And just leave it like that! He is probably just being a bloke and saving face, but if you say "this is how it is" then...at least he'll know, if he changes his mind, and then at least you know he knows...!