Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I think ive found the best hair straighteners..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today i bought some Mark Hill, Thermoceramic & Tourmaline Straighteners. They are the best ive ever tried. Only 49.99 from boots atm, orignal price is 79.99.

My hair is naturally curly/wavy and thick, and these have worked wonders on my hair. They are digital and ya can choose your temp upto 200c, ive only used them upto 160c and theyve worked brilliantly. It only took me about 30 mins, maybe less, but that was because i straightened some of my hair earlier, and then waited until like 15 mins ago to finish the rest off.

If you've got hair like mine, i deff suggest you try these cos they are brilliant.

Comments

• Options
    i had these though mine weren't digital ones.. but they were mark hill/morphy richards ones and the same price. Yes, they are really good! I had them well over a year ago n they haven't blown up or anything, although they need replacing because the ceramicy stuff is peeling off. The only thing I would say is they get really hot so don't burn your hands! and be sure to protect your hair.
  • Options
    yeah, i cant imagine how much it'd hurt if i burned myself with them. I got some Mark Hill mist stuff for my hair, before i actually use the straighteners, so that protects it.

I cant get over how good they are though, all the ones ive had in the past didnt do half as much of a good job, as these ones.
  • Options
    There pretty good, but after a few months they don't straighten your hair as well. I don't think the fact that all the ceramic stuff peeling off helps!
  • Options
    Hopefully they will last longer than a couple of months, im not one of those who straightens their hair every day. I just have days where i fancy a change, instead of having wavy/curly hair. That or i want a change from wearing it up most of the time.