Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boyfriends pain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok heres the thing for the past while if I give my boyfriend a hand job and he does cum he is often in alot of pain afterwards, take the weekend for example he was sitting bent over in agony. But he is fine when we have sex. Whats the problem? Does anyone know or can give me some advice on it? Im really worried about him but I know if i say go to the doctors and get it checked out he wont he hasnt been to the doctors for about 7 years. Im concerned and I think he probably is. Can anyone enlighten me or give me some advice please.

Thanx

Comments

• Options
    What sort of pain? In his tecticles? His foreskin? His tummy? We need a bit more info ...
  • Options
    From what he tells me its in his penis and in his testicles.

As far as i know its a really bad kinda dead, pain but really bad if you get how I mean.
  • Options
    Do you use any lubrication?
  • Options
    Depends how rough you are with him. Get him to see the doctor if it continues.
  • Options
    Ok heres the thing for the past while if I give my boyfriend a hand job and he does cum he is often in alot of pain afterwards, take the weekend for example he was sitting bent over in agony. But he is fine when we have sex. Whats the problem? Does anyone know or can give me some advice on it? Im really worried about him but I know if i say go to the doctors and get it checked out he wont he hasnt been to the doctors for about 7 years. Im concerned and I think he probably is. Can anyone enlighten me or give me some advice please.

Thanx

Probably worth getting a doctor to check it out. It's probably just the roughness though...if he wanks and shags without pain then that certainly suggests so.

A lot of guys don't like handjobs for that very reason.
  • Options
    Yeah, you don't thump away on his balls as you wank him, do you?
  • Options
    Yeah... I think maybe you might be being rough? Perhaps he's too much of a gentleman to tell you that it's your fault... maybe he doesn't want to offend.

Just a suggestion.
  • Options
    Try talking to him as you give him a hand job, ask him if he would like it slower/faster, things like that, may be ask him to guide you with his hand to show you how he likes it.
  • Options
    This is the thing he tells me how he wants it and I do it ... ive only ever gone as fast as he has wanted me to or as slow as he has wanted to and especially when it comes to being rough I am never rough and go near his balls unless he wants me too. I only give him what he wants.
  • Options
    Ok, it was just a thought, in that case then may be he should make himself an appointment at the doctors then.
  • Options
    Does it hurt when he wanks himself in private or just when you wank him?
  • Options
    He could try talking to one of these guys:

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Web: www.fpa.org.uk
    Tel: 0845 310 1334

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Web: www.brook.org.uk
    Tel: 0800 018 5023

Or you could ask a question via our askTheSite service:
    ask a question
  • Options
    Pink_Angel wrote:
    Do you use any lubrication?

Use lots of spit on the end of his penis (under the foreskin) (incidentally I really like the application of this with the foreskin pulled back but only do it once or twice or you'll dry it out again, unless you apply more spit.) (oh I guess I don't have to say spit on your hand and apply rather than just taking aim :)

Also be really gentle at the end and stop moving pretty much as he comes. (well maybe not stop completly by definately move down to the base of the shaft (without pulling the foreskin back). (give it a squeeze down there if you like while moving a little bit) :thumb:

This is just how I like it (and it guarantees it not hurting afterward) but I guess it everyone is different.

Right I'm off for a cold shower :blush:

E
  • Options
    Spit :yuck:
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Spit :yuck:

ok so the idea of spitting is a bit gross, but when someone is giving you a head, you get covered in spit (well i suppose its not quiet spit as you down spit it out) but saliva is surely the same thing really?
  • Options
    engevita wrote:
    Use lots of spit on the end of his penis (under the foreskin)

I dont have that problem he is circumcised. We do still use lubrication though.

Im trying to get him to go to the doctors but like with other guy mates ive tried to get to doctors i never seem to have success in persuading guys.
  • Options
    There;s one easy way of persuading hoim- no sex until he's checked out.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    There;s one easy way of persuading hoim- no sex until he's checked out.

That would work on every male I have even know.
  • Options
    Yeah that might be a method I have to use, He will hate me if I do though, Hes a really shy sensitive guy at the best of times and like with guy mates ive tryed to get to check their problems out he says he doesnt like the idea of another guy or even a woman other than me handling that part of him.