Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ebay

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Yes, I am going to be a whore. Sorry!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Intel-Celeron-Desktop-533-600mhz-Overclocked_W0QQitemZ8737014530QQcategoryZ51109QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please, all go bid on it For £100 preferably. I do actually have some questions, though, shockingly enough, aobut Ebay. Firstly: Is there any way to may my auctions better? Advice, please, people. I want to get peoples attention and make them bid. (Besides selling better stuff, which I shall do soon, im just soritng that stuff out.) What, do you know, is the amount of money you can earn on it each month without getting taxed more on? And most importantly, are all those little things you can pay extra for on the auction itself worth it?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    with zero feedback, that deffinately going to reduce the amount of potential bidders. You may want to buy a few things just to get a few feedbacks, even if they are small and pointless

I think it depends what your selling whether its worth paying for extra things. But i wouldnt recomend paying £2.50 for highlighted titles on the search page that puts people off if anything. "Buy it now" is a good investment and i would set this at a slightly unrealistic price just so people are thinking they are getting a good deal if the bidding price is much lower than that. Gallery pitcures cost 15p i think i would always have them, for most items people wont bother clicking on it if you cant see a picture in the title page

best of luck
  • Options
    I would make a bid for 99p, But I'm afraid I might actually win!
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    I would make a bid for 99p, But I'm afraid I might actually win!
    You probably will! Troulbe with the feedback is, my mum said no buying anything off Ebay - And until im 18, thats a bit annoying. I am soonish though, so yay for that.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    You probably will! Troulbe with the feedback is, my mum said no buying anything off Ebay - And until im 18, thats a bit annoying. I am soonish though, so yay for that.

proberly a bit late to tell you this now, but you dont have to use your mums account. Ive had an ebay account for years, since i was about 16. If you have a bank card such as solo thats all you need
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    proberly a bit late to tell you this now, but you dont have to use your mums account. Ive had an ebay account for years, since i was about 16. If you have a bank card such as solo thats all you need

Really? I always thought it was 18. Fucksocks. time to grab a new account I think...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Really? I always thought it was 18. Fucksocks. time to grab a new account I think...

yeh well offically its 18. But no one can stop you if your under that age, accept for a box where you tick if your over 18 or not