Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

msn

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
err, someone I know recently set up an MSN account, but has no intention of ever using the email. Will this cause problems - will they kill the chat thing?

Comments

• Options
    Hotmail you mean?

It's fine to register a hotmail just to use MSN, Infact they encourage it!. You don't have to use their e-mail though, no.
  • Options
    you dont have to have a hotmail account to get an msn passport, which lets you use msn messenger, you can use whatever email acount you like :yes:
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Hotmail you mean?

It's fine to register a hotmail just to use MSN, Infact they encourage it!. You don't have to use their e-mail though, no.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    err, someone I know recently set up an MSN account, but has no intention of ever using the email. Will this cause problems - will they kill the chat thing?

why does that make me think that its you, and you've set it up to do something dodgy through it?!
  • Options
    rushin wrote:
    why does that make me think that its you,
    because of the comedy "err, " at the start. I initially put I, but that looked too much like an "add me to your contacts" - so I changed it. I am someone I know, so it remained truthful.
    and you've set it up to do something dodgy through it?!
    because you have a suspicious mind and should be ashamed of yourself.