Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jose calls Wigan a team of cheats

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Story.

I'm sure ManYoo and Celtic fans are very interested to hear all about how in "his country" "fair play is important".

What a hypocritical man. Symptomatic of everything wrong with the Premiershit, IMHO.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Story.

I'm sure ManYoo and Celtic fans are very interested to hear all about how in "his country" "fair play is important".

What a hypocritical man. Symptomatic of everything wrong with the Premiershit, IMHO.

Wenger was dragged before the FA for less. I would wait in bated breath for the FA to do the same with Ol' Twat 'Ed but I fear I'd pass out.
  • Options
    Such a hypocritical cunt.

Porto? Dived, cheated and feigned their way to a european cup by his reckoning.

However, the arrogant one does have a point. If players roll around feigning injury and the ball is kicked out of play. I wouldn't want my team to return it if said player was up running again 5 seconds later. It is unsporting and it ruins the football match, a la Benfica.
  • Options
    addicted7 wrote:
    Such a hypocritical cunt.

Porto? Dived, cheated and feigned their way to a european cup by his reckoning.

And the UEFA Cup the year before.
    However, the arrogant one does have a point. If players roll around feigning injury and the ball is kicked out of play. I wouldn't want my team to return it if said player was up running again 5 seconds later. It is unsporting and it ruins the football match, a la Benfica.

I don't think it is unsporting, especially given that Wigan were in possession when the ball was kicked out of play...