Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fictional Rich List

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.forbes.com/2005/11/29/forbes-fictional-rich_cx_mn_de_05fict15land.html

I was quite amused by this link. It's a list of fiction's 15 richest characters, including brief biographies. Among them are Santa Claus, Willy Wonky and Lucius Malfoy.

Comments

• Options
    Rich as in rich in money? Since when did Santa Claus have money?
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Rich as in rich in money? Since when did Santa Claus have money?
    Well how else do you think he can afford to make all these toys? He needs to get the bits from somewhere! Also, he needs money to employ elves, and to keep the reindeer in carrots.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    That's quite cool :)
  • Options
    lil_kazzy wrote:
    Well how else do you think he can afford to make all these toys? He needs to get the bits from somewhere! Also, he needs money to employ elves, and to keep the reindeer in carrots.

I thought everything was 'magical' and the presents were somehow 'conjured'. :p

Edited: smiley misplaced
  • Options
    lil_kazzy wrote:
    Willy Wonky

:lol: that made me laugh!! i havent heard of some of the characters on that list..
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    :lol: that made me laugh!! i havent heard of some of the characters on that list..
    Lmao. I didn't even notice the mis-spelling. Oops! I'll just leave it now!
  • Options
    since when have lex luthor and bruce wayne both lived in gotham city? I thought luthor lived in metropolis? :P

(oh actually, thinking about it, they're both DC characters so I suppose that's ok...)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Haha.
  • Options
    Very good, but I'm guessing that somebody in the Forbes office has either a little too much time on their hands or maybe lives in la-la land with all the pixies and fairies.