Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

present for boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got together with this guy a few weeks ago and we've been spending quite a bit of time together. But I'm completely clueless as to what to buy him for christmas...it's not gonna be anything big, more of a gesture as we haven't been seeing each other long. It's also more of a lust thing, I can't see it lasting that long as we are completely different and he's not a student like me. Although I still like him alot.

So what do you buy someone at this stage?! I've tried to think of his hobbies but they're basically music and drugs. I dunno..I realise I'll have to think of something myself but suggestions would be helpful! Thanks x

Comments

• Options
    Try looking in M&S, BHS, Boots, Next and places like that (all have websites) as they do lots of gadgets and fun things/stocking fillers ranging from about £5-£20.
  • Options
    Card with a lottery ticket/scratchcard in it.

That's my foolproof gift. It's just a little something, but it could make their bloody Christmas if they won (and hopefully you'd get a cut!) :)

Otherwise, maybe something music-related...the autobiography/biography of some artist/band he likes. New headphones? A DVD?
  • Options
    A bottle of his fav spirit, a comp game, DVD, CD a nice pair of tight fitting black CK boxers :hyper: --->outta ideas!!!