Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Haha inspired

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Contender for best *cough cough* lyrics of the year (current leader - my humps by black eyed peas)

I know this girl/ shes not that bright/ but she's educated in bed alright/shes made seduction a work of art/ shes got a PhD with her legs apart/shes got dreamy eyes/lolita lips/ shes got undulating grinding hips

guess who?

well of course its a song called "racy lacey" by girls aloud (im loving the fact that eleven year old girls are going to be singing this)

Postscript: realises it might have been a mistake to post this as many people here are into the coolness (oh well!), just perceive this as postmodern irony (oh well)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    leese wrote:
    I know this girl/ shes not that bright/ but she's educated in bed alright/shes made seduction a work of art/ shes got a PhD with her legs apart/shes got dreamy eyes/lolita lips/ shes got undulating grinding hips

Describes each and every member of Girls Aloud quite well, I think :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Describes each and every member of Girls Aloud quite well, I think :p

Yeah you see I thought about saying that - then I got scared that peole would shout at me :nervous:
  • Options
    aww I think they are nice. Probably right though.

I wouldn't mind Cheryl Tweedy opening her legs for me and working her undulating grinding hips on me, kissing me with her loita lips and looking at me with dreamy eyes ;)
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    aww I think they are nice. Probably right though.

I wouldn't mind Cheryl Tweedy opening her legs for me and working her undulating grinding hips on me, kissing me with her loita lips and looking at me with dreamy eyes ;)

you and the rest of the heterosexual male population of the UK, including my boyfriend *grumbles*
  • Options
    I think that's because Cheryl Tweedy's got the "bad girl" thing going on, to an extent anyway.

Kimberley's the only one I find attractive, personally :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I think that's because Cheryl Tweedy's got the "bad girl" thing going on, to an extent anyway.

Yeah, thumping toilet attendants, that shows class too! :hyper:
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    you and the rest of the heterosexual male population of the UK, including my boyfriend *grumbles*

lol!! Awwww!!!! *hugs?*

I like her coz she is gorgeous, like most normal guys do, but its the georide accent that tips it fo rme. I am sucker for it :love: :rolleyes:

ahhh she is sexy.

The others are good loking but nbothing on cheryl :love::love::love::love::love:

mind you, tis cool ur an understanding gf, ur bf is a lucky guy having a gf and a fantasy girl lol ;)