Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

for anyone who went to the clothes show live

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what bargains did you get??? what did u buy?? i bought about £200 worth of stuff, for £50; including a black+green playboy cusion for £5 and £40 worth of perfume for £5!!!
Definately going next year!!!

Comments

• Options
    what bargains did you get??? what did u buy?? i bought about £200 worth of stuff, for £50; including a black+green playboy cusion for £5 and £40 worth of perfume for £5!!!
    Definately going next year!!!
    Ooooh I wish I had gone. Did L.A.M.B have a stall there? I know a few months back we were dissing the prices but I've become addicted and bought a hoodie, two t-shirts and a bag in the last few weeks, half of which I actually went to Harvey Nichols and got....it was expensive and I am very naughty LOL.
  • Options
    I went on wednesday (the last day!) and I brought a jumper top/dress for £10, pink top with gorge gold "vintage" looky likey transfer on for£5, fake "jesus is my homeboy" zipup top for £10, v fashionable brown chunky belt for £4!!!, and a religion dress for £25. I am completely in love with my religion dress, esp as I bought a top by the same label for £40!
    laus xx
  • Options
    My friend went, and bought a coat, 3 of the buttons on it broke off during the day yesterday. She wasn't impressed!
  • Options
    i went on the last day too :yes:

i spent £100 on a bag, 2 paul frank belts for £5 each, a cool snoopy top, paul frank top, a cool sports training top that uaual cost £35, Pash jacket, jumper and a pash top that usually cost £30 n i got it for £10. BARGAIN GALORE!! :thumb:

Not sure i wanna go next year though, i wanted to get sumthing from Bench but their prices different vary from the high street. i mostly stayed in the purple section :yeees: