Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

getting copies of photos done

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get copies of photos done, from the actual photo and not the negative??
Is it cheaper to use the picture or the negative???
Klick photopoint charged 99p per photo - and i need about 30 doing!!!
Thanx

Comments

• Options
    If you have a scanner it's probably cheaper to scan them and get prints of the digital images.
  • Options
    i dont have a scanner. but if i could find someone with 1, would they come out the same as if id taken them with a camera+linked it to the laptop??
  • Options
    i dont have a scanner. but if i could find someone with 1, would they come out the same as if id taken them with a camera+linked it to the laptop??

Assuming you find someone with a decent enough scanner there's no reason not to be able to get prints as good as the originals.
  • Options
    it depends on what size you want done, but if I remember correctly boots starts at £1.49 per print from the photo, but its only 50p per photo from the negivtive.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    If you have a scanner it's probably cheaper to scan them and get prints of the digital images.

yes it only about 20p per print then, it you can get them scaned on to a cd.