Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Prodigy @ Brum NIA 25/11/05

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What can i say, un-fuckin-believable. I dunno what they've been doing since that dire last album but rumors of the prodigy's demise, as a live act at least, have been greatly exaggerated.

Right from the off, non stop mayhem, on a bitterly cold night in brum EVERYONE came out dripping with sweat. You could tell they'd been planning for this one, some real surprises in the setlist, which ran something like...

*Intro beats/Break and Enter
*Wake The Fuck Up
*Their Law
*Breathe
*Jericho
*Hotride
*Back 2 School
*Firestarter
*Action Radar Interlude
*Warning
*Smack My Bitch Up
*No Good
*Voodoo People
Encore
*Claustrophobic Sting
*Poison
*Diesel Power
*Charly/Everybody in the Place fill
*Out of Space (Ending in mass sing-a-long)

Any Prodigy fan looking at that setlist would have wanted to be there, simply because some of that stuff hasnt been played for nigh on 10 years.

Wicked, hope to god some bootlegs crop up on ebay.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Some good tracks there. But then some ones I wouldn't be to fussed about.

The prodigy were at their best when they produced hardcore.

Out of Space is an anthem. Best track they ever produced. Remember singing along at to it at the last Destiny to be held at The Manor. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    That setlist looks brilliant. They never played break and enter when I saw them which was dissapointing.

Their Law though live is unreal.

I can imagine everyone singing along to Out of Space at the end too
  • Options
    I cant wait to see Prodigy, seeing them at Nottingham on the 7th. Saw them at a festival in Belgium over the summer, first time I've seen them - was amazing - had people chanting to No Good and Out of Space, but can't wait to see a full blown gig, gonna be good!
  • Options
    Just got back from it, was fucking amazing! No Good and Out of Space...Got a grin on my face just thinking about it. Awesome gig :D