Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Birthday Suprise!!

Hi!!!
It's my boyfriends birthday on Christmas Day it's our 2nd christmas together but the 1st time we're goin to wake up together on his birthday. :birthday:
He always complains that people forget about his birthday and focus on Christmas so I wanna wake him up with a special birthday treat.
Now breakfast in bed is no good coz he'll be rough as hell from night before and wont be up for breakfast that early :sour: -im lookin for any inspiration on a nice suprise I could give him to make his birthday really special!! :chin:

:thumb:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wake him up with a blowjob.
  • Options

:yes:
  • Options
    i agree with the other 2 posts. or maybe buy him some thing he'd really like, wrap it in proper birthday paper....so he knows you aren't just focusing on xmas??
  • Options

Definitely, he'll be smiling all day

:thumb:
  • Options
    Maybe make him a birthday cake? Ok so he won't want to eat it straight away if he's hungover, but you could give it to him when he wakes up and let him blow out the candles. That way the day starts off as his birthday, before everyone gets bogged down with Christmas stuff.

I also agree about wrapping his present in nice 'happy birthday' wrapping paper or similar, just to make the point!
  • Options

:naughty:
  • Options
    I believe it's called the Kingsley Amis hangover cure.
  • Options
    I believe it's called the Kingsley Amis hangover cure.

HAHA, I remember hearing that somewhere...

Yeah anyway, I was going to say what everyone else has...how original.
  • Options
    Well I have bought him a whole pile of birthday presents and seperate christmas presents too. Think i'll take on your advice and start his birthday with a blow job.......im sure he will be smiling all day then! :D
  • Options
    The idea of the birthday cake is a good idea.
  • Options
    Im actually spoiling him rotten this yr, making a real fuss that it his birthday! :birthday:
    So i'm takin him out for a meal 2his fav indian place on crimbo eve then out on the pop 2celebrate his birthday coming in!
    Then i will wake him with a birthday cake and lit candle (a friend of mine suggested sexy underwear and try n serenade him him by singing 'Happy Birthday' Marilyn style--my voice aint up 2that!!) that'll lead onto givin him a blow job, then we can finally move onto opening presents!!!! :yippe: We'll be out for a few drinks that nite too!
    Then on boxing day i've organised a suprise party @his with all his family and mates turnin up......!!!!
    So hopefully that'll be enough to prove that we all know its his birthday too!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i liked the one about all the balloons n all. i think thats much better than any of the other suggestions. seems more special and thoughtful to me.