Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Conspiracy - Look through the looking glass!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Look through the looking glass here people, all this war on terror, torture camps and Rebublican election rigging in the US is all part of a much larger "Shadow Government" in a world conspiracy! It is all run by the RAND corporation in league with the tobacco industries and Coca Cola. I mean come on people...New Coke? Was any one really taken in?

Comments

• Options
    Thank you, Milhouse.
  • Options
    Wack.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    klintock wrote:
    Thank you, Milhouse.
    :lol:

EEeheheheheh
  • Options
    I love that simpsons episode!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Look through the looking glass here people, all this war on terror, torture camps and Rebublican election rigging in the US is all part of a much larger "Shadow Government" in a world conspiracy! It is all run by the RAND corporation in league with the tobacco industries and Coca Cola. I mean come on people...New Coke? Was any one really taken in?

Did we ever get New Coke in this country? I only remember seeing it in the States. :confused:
  • Options
    What's new coke? last new one I saw was normal coke with lemon, as opposed to diet coke with lemon. (my friend was actually really excited about it.)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    "New" coke is like normal coke, but it ignores FAQ's and Sticky threads, and posts the same one that has been done a thousand times before.
  • Options
    ....I think I just sawed off my finger...
  • Options
    "New" coke was coca cola's attempt to put pepsi out of business by changing the flavour of coca cola to taste like pepsi, but it was so unpopular they brought back original coke and made even more money because everyone was glad to see it back...

All part of the great conspiracy!
  • Options
    Well, even if they want more money they should try legalising cocaine and chucking a 1/4 of gram into their cans. But cocaine is illegal therefore coca-cola does not rule the world.
  • Options
    didnt it start off having cocaine in it?

or is that an urban myth?
  • Options
    its true
  • Options
    didnt it start off having cocaine in it?

or is that an urban myth?

Yep it's true. There's a link on the drugs forum for the good drugs guide radio, they discuss it a bit on there.