Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spooky Photographs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was going through the photos in my digital camera and noticed this ghostly image in the corner

I just can't see the head ...

Anyone else got some spooky photos?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe it's a reflection? :chin:
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Maybe it's a reflection? :chin:

Well here's the full picture - how do you get a reflection that high off the ground?

And as soon as I took that photo I walked over that bridge and don't remember passing anyone!! :eek2:
  • Options
    I think it must be something with the way glass distorts the image directly behind it.

Edit:glass instead of mirror
  • Options
    I stuck it in PSP and .. ETA Forget what i said, after putting it through different colour filters her head is definetly not their!

As for spooky photos, i have tons on cd taken with my previous digital camera. When taking pictures in our last house we always had orbs in the pictures. Mostly in MY bedroom, i loved it, i like that kinda thing, and photography. People disbelieved that they were orbs so i took the camerea to Jessopps who tested it and even phoned their head office and they came back saying that it could only be orbs they had ruled out everything else.

When got my current digi cam i got the same thing but not so often, again went back to Jessopps who said the same thing, Orbs. :D
  • Options
    Well here's the full picture - how do you get a reflection that high off the ground?

And as soon as I took that photo I walked over that bridge and don't remember passing anyone!! :eek2:

Strange, I took a simula sort of photo All Saints once I don't have it one my computer, I think it is on my dad's one at home. May be there is something about the DLR!
  • Options
    Its not really spooky as such, but I found the picture in this thread and thought it quite wierd.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=64644&highlight=wierd
  • Options
    The only logical explanation is that it's a camera fault or reflection but the figure looks to be to full and to clear to be a reflection from that distance.

You got any other pics on your camera that have a person looking like the guy in the photo? Where was the picture taken?
  • Options
    the person was walkign across the bridge at speed and it blurred the image?
  • Options
    can you post a pic of that person on the platform but zoomed in like the first pic?
  • Options
    Hey Diamond... you know who it is don't you... it's your stalker!!! :razz:
  • Options
    can you post a pic of that person on the platform but zoomed in like the first pic?

Why do you know them?
  • Options
    Her shoulders don't seem complete either...
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lu_C wrote:
    Hey Diamond... you know who it is don't you... it's your stalker!!! :razz:

Well, duh.

I took a spooky picture in Bratislava too! I didn't see it when I took the picture (Also a good picture, I thought... the fog was mad there!)
  • Options
    wow that is creepy, ive seen weird stuff in my house before and creepy stuff has happened like clothes being moved from downstairs and turning up in a bedroom folded up (no one had been in the house all day)
    maybe i should start taking random photos?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Well, duh.

I took a spooky picture in Bratislava too! I didn't see it when I took the picture (Also a good picture, I thought... the fog was mad there!)

huh, whats so spooky about that, whats with the dick?
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    huh, whats so spooky about that, whats with the dick?

*sigh* :p
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    wow that is creepy, ive seen weird stuff in my house before and creepy stuff has happened like clothes being moved from downstairs and turning up in a bedroom folded up (no one had been in the house all day)
    maybe i should start taking random photos?

Stuff like that has happened to me... Im used to it i suppose, can still creep me out from time to time.

I figure - they aren't harming anyone, so whats the problem?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Stuff like that has happened to me... Im used to it i suppose, can still creep me out from time to time.

I figure - they aren't harming anyone, so whats the problem?

You should call Derek Acorah ( or whatever his name is from most haunted), im sure he'd love to be "possessed" by any spirit in your house :yeees: