Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Different types of pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it likely that other substances can come in pills? Also, what types have you tried? Does the effect just vary depending on the amount of MDMA/MDA in them?

What are the best and worst you've tried?

The worst I've had had little nazi style symbols on them. They were quite crap, took ages to come up, wasn't that high and burned out pretty quickly.

The best by farwere white love hearts, I had three and I was absolutely wasted for about eight hours, and when I went to bed I was still up.

Does the effect vary a lot from user to user also? A couple of my friends have been taking them for longer than me but they still last longer on them, and one of my friends takes one and only stays up for about an hour if that, and when he double dropped he was only up for a couple of hours as well!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You can't guess the quality of the pill by logo's and brands I'm afraid and yes you do often get other chemicals in pills.

Still the majority of pills I've taken in the last few years have been of very good quality. I like the fact that each pill is different, though obviously it makes them more unpredictable.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    The amount you take and how long you take them obviously comes into play when talking about pills. Some pills aren't as good as others but I've never taken a pill and not got a buzz of some sort.

Logos mean fuck all, like the amount of cherries and mitzis I've taken over the past 2-3 years is unreal, all different batches, all different buzzes

For the record, red bulls, stars and O2's were my best pills, still means jack shit.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    For the record Traingular Mitsi's were my favourite. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Skive and Turlough are both right, you can't tell what is in a pill from the logo because each batch is synthesised differently.

I keep quoting this from Erowid, but it is true and you can't put it much more simply -
    Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
    Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

As far as knowing what other chemicals you may find in E, I found the following on Erowid, keeping in mind that it is a US based site -
    It is common when buying MDMA to get a combination of any of the following : MDMA, MDA, MDE, Caffeine, Dextromethorphan, Ephedrine, Glyceryl guaiacolate, and phenylpropanolamine.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    As far as knowing what other chemicals you may find in E, I found the following on Erowid, keeping in mind that it is a US based site -

That really doesnt apply here, DXM has never been found in any UK pills that I have heard of, the US market because of its tight rules and high price makes making dodgy pills more likely and more profitable.

The large majority of pills (if active) will be MDMA/MDA, then there are a handful of other things which are put in, caffiene, speed, ketamine and occasionally 2CB or similar.
  • Options
    DXM has definately not made it into our pills yet, no wonder though as it hasn't really kicked off in the UK yet

I dont think it ever will, the only reason its popular in the US is its relatively easy to get (or used to be) and its legal. The whole reason the US drug market uses stupid drugs like DXM is fear of the law.