Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what to do..........?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right ok here goes. I've been with my boyfriend for a month, anyways we been arguing alot. I am happy with him sometimes but when i go over to see him he always on comp and i sit with his mam and watch tv. I never see him alone unless we in bed. So basically it just feels like our whole relationship is based on sex and the type of person who thinks there is more to a relationship than sex.

Then couple of days ago i met this lad, he really nice and wants to meet me but im not 1 to cheat. been thinking about finishing with my lad for bwt a week or something but confused.

Don't know what to do..... :confused:

Advice would be much appreciated

Sunflower :wave:

Comments

• Options
    Hello there and welcome!

First off - you definitely need to talk things through with your boyfriend, you need to sit down and discuss things without arguing. If nothing else, you can work out where you stand, and make your decision from there.

Secondly - the other chappie, do you actually think you'd be interested in him? It might be that you're unhappy in your current relationship and are just looking at the first alternative that comes along. I know one of my friends used to do this a lot. Every time things hit a rocky patch, she would confide in me that she was considering splitting from her boyfriend and seeing another guy she'd barely just met. Make sure you're sure of your intentions here...
  • Options
    thank u dr carter much appreciated

sunflower :wave:
  • Options
    Hiya, I'd say that if you two have only been with each other for a month and you're arguing, you'll probably better off out of it, take care Chick
  • Options
    Hiya, I'd say that if you two have only been with each other for a month and you're arguing, you'll probably better off out of it, take care Chick

I was thinking it too. It is supposed to be the 'honeymoon stage' now isn't it???

Thanks hun xxx
  • Options
    For at least 6 months they say :/
  • Options
    For at least 6 months they say :/

i know thats what happened in my last long-term relationship

xx
  • Options
    you have to sit with his mum watching tv while he's on the computer?! thats pathetic! Save yourself now and get yourself out of it!