Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Amazon Market Place

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever sold anything on Amazon Marketplace? (a bit like eBay but without the bidding - the seller sets the price at the beginning)

I've got loads of books and CDs I don't want any more and thought about using it to get rid of them.

Anyone got any experience of it - buying or selling? :)

Comments

• Options
    I brought a book from there once. Was fine no hassle.
  • Options
    I've bought from there but never sold.
  • Options
    I usually buy from the marketplace, rather than Amazon cos it's cheaper. New though, not second hand.

You'd probably get a better price on ebay I would've thought and you can set a minimum there too.
  • Options
    You can get books for like 10p(not including postage of course...)
    I buy from there a lot, only had one bad experience, but Amazon can get you your money back anyway. But yeah generally it's great
  • Options
    The only downside is that Amazon set how much your postage will be, or at least they used to. And it didn't actually cover ours if I remember rightly.
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    You can get books for like 10p(not including postage of course...)
    I buy from there a lot, only had one bad experience, but Amazon can get you your money back anyway. But yeah generally it's great

Or a penny :D i get loads of 'like new' ones for a penny a so the grand total comes to £2.76, and they normally arrive within two days, bargain :p