Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

L'Oreal Hot Straight....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

I did a search and noticed quite a few people use this stuff. I bought some yesterday and am going to use it after I've done my hair in a bit. I was just wondering, how much roughly do you use? It says on the back a' nut sized' amount but I found this so general.... nuts can be so many sizes!

Any advice would be great :)

Comments

• Options
    i use about 1p size amount. my hair is shoulder length.

i dont really know if it works really. doesnt seem to make a difference to my hair
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I used a *very fat* 1p sized blob and it's noticeably straighter, which is good since my hairs reasonably straight anyway. It's soft too, so I'm happy. :)
  • Options
    I have a bottle of that stuff that I NEVER use. Its not brand new but not really used it. So if any one would like it I would be happy to send it to them.
  • Options
    i normally use a malteser sort of size amount. :)

though i don't actually use it anymore.
  • Options
    ive just started using it again....im about to go and use it now actually
    my hair is naturally wavy frizzy and kinky so it needs submission, i have very long hair almost to my waist at the back (its being cut soon) so i use a big-ish blob and use half on one side and half on the other then blow dry straight
    i don't put it on the roots though
  • Options
    I used it, its good imo.
  • Options
    does it actually work though? I mean ive tried stuff and used it like on wet hair and i find it leaves like a sticky feeling, or a stiff feeling, not a soft feeling. I have super wavy hair and almost like ringlets underneath. I ususally let it dry naturally then put a hair gloss oil in it i have, it smells so yummy *almonds & honey* its made with those ingrediants as well which is nice. Then i straigten it, then i put a little but more on some fly-aways, done! And it actually feels like soft naturally straight hair.

HOWEVER you do have me curious on about this product...... blowing hair straight it MUCH healthier on ur hair than a straightner, tho with my luck id have to blow dry, AND straighten with straightner lol.

anywayz, does anybody have a pic of the product??