Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hot or cool

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lads how do u show your goin off a girl coz i dont know if my lad is or if im just bein paranoid?

Comments

• Options
    lads how do u show your goin off a girl coz i dont know if my lad is or if im just bein paranoid?

What?
  • Options
    Shall I translate? :lol:
    She said: Lads how do you show you're going off a girl? because I don't know if my lad is or I'm just being paranoid.
  • Options
    Do us fellas show our groinage of to the ladies? Not intentioally no.
  • Options
    i think, from a girls pov, guys would maybe make less effort in texting/phoning/meeting up and maybe seem distant or abit off with u?? however, they could do these things if, for example, they've got things on theirs minds, but aren't going off u, are just preoccupied
  • Options
    Wrong thread huh?
  • Options
    Wrong thread?
  • Options
    All the 'wrong thread' comments have actually confused me, cos sugar mouse's comment made sense to me.
    I know that i start seeming distant, go quiet, stop texting/ringing. At the early stages its the little things that fade away cos i do the big things consciously. I think.
    Meh, i think i just needed to type something.