Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I could really do with some help on this one

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, around 2 weeks ago, I was set-up with a girl who was a friend of a friend, we hooked up and she seemed perfect, great.

I get into work the next day and find out that the day before she dumped a lad I work with for me, so quite obviously me and the lad wern't exactly 'friends'. But we decided it was best if westayed out of eachother's way and that was that.

She had a party yesterday, and we needed some decent weed. So she rang the before-mentioned-ex to ask. He sends her one back saying lots of nasty things about me cause he thought the weed was soley for me (not the other 20 ppl there).

Then she tried to defend me, insulting him in as many ways, he then sent her a text stating he was going to 'rip me apart'. Nice.

So i rang him back, and Mr. Jack Daniels started talking and i got a little carried away. I then find out all of the above was listened to, at my works, by my boss.

So he says he's going to be waiting for me outside college on friday and im betting lots of money he wont be alone.

Is she worth it?

Comments

• Options
    The question here is do you love her cause if you do love her i think she will be worth it
  • Options
    I doubt he will do. He sounds like a right retard.

Only you know if she's worth any hassle. But I'll say one thing, I can tell why he's an ex.

Still, in the unlikely event he tries to give you a going over (I doubt he will) at least you can get the book thrown at him by the law:)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I doubt he will do. He sounds like a right retard.

Only you know if she's worth any hassle. But I'll say one thing, I can tell why he's an ex.

Still, in the unlikely event he tries to give you a going over (I doubt he will) at least you can get the book thrown at him by the law:)

The best form of self defence: a lawyer.

Yeah, retards like this don't tend to go through with their stupid threats. He's gonna wait for you outside college? :lol: How old is he, 14? Kind of a public place to start a fight don't you think?
  • Options
    Northerners :rolleyes:

If she like his type then there's no hope for you. May as well end it now.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Northerners :rolleyes:.

Oi lol im a northener !!

Hes probably full of it and wont do anything, Just leave collage with a group of friends, ignore anything he does or says and contact a solicitor if he do try anything.
  • Options
    ncollict78 wrote:
    Hes probably full of it and wont do anything, Just leave collage with a group of friends, ignore anything he does or says and contact a solicitor if he do try anything.

He won't do anything in public. But if he does, call the police, not a solicitor! Have your mates with you when you leave, and tell one of them to have a mobile handy just in case. But I'd be very very surprised if he does anything, he just sounds like a thug who's all talk.

As for 'is she worth it', how on earth should we know?
  • Options
    well seeing as it's saturday today i'm guessing ive missed the cut off point for helpful replies but just out of interest, anything happen? did he turn up at college?
  • Options
    Well, on monday i broke up with her, due to the fact that she started taking morphine (again, she was addicted once and her mother wont let me near her cause she thinks its my fault she started again, somehow).

As for the whole ex-boyfriend thing, i took most of your advices and left with a few mates, only to find him not there. So i thought maybe he was just all talk no action, just another big mouth.

Then i find out off someone at work that he was arrested down the road from my college (must have been on his way!). Got arrested cause CID found out he bought two and a half grands worth of weed! I really do believe in karma now!
  • Options
    Well im glad that every thing turned out good :thumb:
  • Options
    Not knowing the people involved I might be out of my place by saying this...but they seem like a right lot! I'd steer well clear...