Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nokia 3310! >.<

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK got nokia 3310 i want to unlock it from vodafone to orange anyone know how to do this?

I've emailed both orange and vodafone but i really want to get this sorted asap!

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    It's not legal, so I doubt they will be willing to help you, take it to any large market or to Camden on a saturday/sunday and there will be a few people more than happy to help you, for a price.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    It's not legal, so I doubt they will be willing to help you, take it to any large market or to Camden on a saturday/sunday and there will be a few people more than happy to help you, for a price.

Yep there is normally at least one shop in every large town that offers a unlocking service. There are a couple in Greenwich on the high street going towards North Greenwich tube station and there is a stand/shop offering the service in the shopping centre in Harlow. But any large market or shopping centre (area around the centre) you will normally be able to find someone who can help you.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:

This is where your wrong my friend i have found out a week ago from vodafone that if your mobile is under 12 months old there will be a price but if over 12 months its free, im just waiting on the code! :naughty:
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    from vodafone to orange !
    why would anyone want to go from the company with the largest and most reliable coverage ...to one that isn't?
  • Options
    Mabye i like the offer they are giving me?
This discussion has been closed.