Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boots.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is gonna seem like a no-brainer.. but how do people tuck their jeans into boots? I'm talking calf boots here. I never manage to get mine to stay or to look right.

Comments

• Options
    Im guessing that the jeans have to be quite narrow legged around the lower leg
  • Options
    i role mine up from the bottom in 2 small folds, i found that helps a bit. otherwise i cram them in the best i can!
  • Options
    im not sure if you should be tucking them into calf boots. knee boots would be better.

and i just fold the bottom of mine around my ankle and then tuck it into my sock.
  • Options
    with difficulty!
  • Options
    agree with lipsy, depends how low down the leg they are.
  • Options
    i only have one pair of jeans that actually look good tucked into boots and theyre my very skinny ones.. so theyre easy to tuck in! all my other jeans bunch up round the top of the boot or the knee and look crap.
  • Options
    I twist mine around my leg, then cram, cram, cram baby.
  • Options
    thanks, skinny jeans do sound like they would be easier, and i just do what all of you do lol so ill just have do have another go :P