Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

your best sex tips...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
one tip only...

enjoy your foreplay and make it last...

Comments

• Options
    make sure both partners are enjoying what is happening,

don't be afaird to try new things, but if you don't like it don't be afaird to say so, as any loving parenter should not force you to do something you do not like.
  • Options
    never fake an orgasm
  • Options
    If the river runs red, take the dirt track.
  • Options

haha :thumb:
  • Options

Crude yet artistic....
  • Options
    listen and talk to each other, so that you can find out what they really like, as just because your ex liked it does not mean your current partner will enjoy it.
  • Options
    Someone send these foreplay suggestions to my boyfriend. He once told me it was painful on his stuff for long teasing foreplay. :rolleyes:

And lets see here... Giving is just as fun as recieving.
  • Options
    Dont be afraid to try anything and everything! :yes:
  • Options
    Ok my_name's boyfriend listen and pay attention,

Make the most of foreplay.
  • Options
    Don't bite my minge.
  • Options
    always be able to laugh at yourselfs if something does not quite go as planned (this normally envovles lack of balance after too much to drink).
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Crude yet artistic....

Why that's me in a nutshell.

Randomgirl wrote:
    Don't bite my minge

That's just crude! Yet very funny.
  • Options
    Glad you approve Thunderstruck
  • Options
    Well I wasn't about to stand by and not befoul a thread. Plus I felt that not only was it very funny (if I do say so myself), it was also very appropriate.

I could also have cited Gareth's line from The Office which runs something along the lines of 'When cherries are red, they're ready for plucking...'

I'm sure you can all figure out the rest.
  • Options
    Well I wasn't about to stand by and not befoul a thread. Plus I felt that not only was it very funny (if I do say so myself), it was also very appropriate.

I could also have cited Gareth's line from The Office which runs something along the lines of 'When cherries are red, they're ready for plucking...'

I'm sure you can all figure out the rest.

When girls are 16 they're ready for f***ing

from the epsiode 5 the new girl (the one with the stapler in the jelly).
  • Options

Conejo caliente or as the French would call you un chaud lapin. They were always saying to me in France. "Aah ne sort pas avec un espagnol, ils sont des chauds lapins." (Don't go out with Spanish guys, they're hot rabbits). A bit of neighbourly competition methinks. Especially when they were always saying to people as an insult: "tu fais quelque chose comme une vache espagnole" "You're doing something or other like a Spanish cow." What I want to know is what's so bad about the way Spanish cows do things, eh? Strangely the only hot rabbits I've ever met are all from Paris. Strange that.

Oh, sorry. I almost forgot a sex tip. Be spontaneous, but safe.
    Best tip for having a healthy sex life: learn how to compliment women (no back-handers like: "you look good for your age. I hope I look like that when I'm 40" and the woman turns out to be 26. Nothing too subtle like; "you look smart." That's so subtle, why bother? You probably tell your Mum/cat/dog that. And most importantly if you ever want to have sex nothing too OTT. "Wow, are you a model? You're the most beautiful women in this club, I mean you could be Angelina Jolie/Scarlett Johanssen/Naomi Campbell/Kate Moss's sister." This is just crass and no sane woman is ever gonna believe that drivel unless she really is 'out of this world' or one of the above, which is unlikely, isn't it?
  • Options
    When sipping from the furry cup, do gently hum.
  • Options
    mazza wrote:
    Conejo caliente or as the French would call you un chaud lapin. They were always saying to me in France. "Aah ne sort pas avec un espagnol, ils sont des chauds lapins." (Don't go out with Spanish guys, they're hot rabbits). A bit of neighbourly competition methinks. Especially when they were always saying to people as an insult: "tu fais quelque chose comme une vache espagnole" "You're doing something or other like a Spanish cow." What I want to know is what's so bad about the way Spanish cows do things, eh? Strangely the only hot rabbits I've ever met are all from Paris. Strange that.

Oh, sorry. I almost forgot a sex tip. Be spontaneous, but safe.
    Best tip for having a healthy sex life: learn how to compliment women (no back-handers like: "you look good for your age. I hope I look like that when I'm 40" and the woman turns out to be 26. Nothing too subtle like; "you look smart." That's so subtle, why bother? You probably tell your Mum/cat/dog that. And most importantly if you ever want to have sex nothing too OTT. "Wow, are you a model? You're the most beautiful women in this club, I mean you could be Angelina Jolie/Scarlett Johanssen/Naomi Campbell/Kate Moss's sister." This is just crass and no sane woman is ever gonna believe that drivel unless she really is 'out of this world' or one of the above, which is unlikely, isn't it?

And that had what to do with the post of mine that you quoted?
  • Options
    And that had what to do with the post of mine that you quoted?

I honestly don't know what it had to do with your post. I did not understand half of mazza's post anyway.
  • Options
    Practice make perfect, but its a good idea just to keep practicing anyway :thumb:
  • Options
    Hmm, a tip.

Do not underestimate the power of lubricant; it has MANY uses ;)
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    When girls are 16 they're ready for f***ing

from the epsiode 5 the new girl (the one with the stapler in the jelly).

Wrong. The stapler in the jelly is the very first episode of series 1.

Sorry.
  • Options
    mazza is such a legend :D

i think a really good sex tip, would be to get undressed