Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

She broke me!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few years ago I had sex for the first time. And sadly, my last. We were getting really into it. She started riding my cock and things were going great. Now we were messing with oils and shit too, so it was a bit slipery. Anyways, I was holding her up and sh sliped while I was in her. Needless to say, she fell backwards(away from me) and my dick made a pop sound and went limp. I didnt think anyting of it at first. Because when it came to the hand jobs, everyhtin was a ok. Things have gone south since then. I can stil get hard, still cum(not orgasm) but there's no way in hell I can ever have sex. My penis can not get hard like it used to. You know how cock rings work? That I cant use either, as far as I know. Becuaes it turns out I broke cartalidge(sp?) in that area. Is there ANYTHING I can do?!?! People keeps asking why I dont go out with chicks. Its because it leads to sex, and sex I cant do, well, anways.

Comments

• Options
    SomeGuy22 wrote:
    A few years ago I had sex for the first time. And sadly, my last. We were getting really into it. She started riding my cock and things were going great. Now we were messing with oils and shit too, so it was a bit slipery. Anyways, I was holding her up and sh sliped while I was in her. Needless to say, she fell backwards(away from me) and my dick made a pop sound and went limp. I didnt think anyting of it at first. Because when it came to the hand jobs, everyhtin was a ok. Things have gone south since then. I can stil get hard, still cum(not orgasm) but there's no way in hell I can ever have sex. My penis can not get hard like it used to. You know how cock rings work? That I cant use either, as far as I know. Becuaes it turns out I broke cartalidge(sp?) in that area. Is there ANYTHING I can do?!?! People keeps asking why I dont go out with chicks. Its because it leads to sex, and sex I cant do, well, anways.

Erm ... all this and you never ONCE mentioned about going to see your doctor? For goodness sake, dude, go see a professional ASAP rather than ask us!
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Erm ... all this and you never ONCE mentioned about going to see your doctor? For goodness sake, dude, go see a professional ASAP rather than ask us!

I have to agree, you should really go and see a professional, your doctor should be able to recomend someone.
  • Options
    I would say that if she broke your member then there would have been blood everywhere. As there wasn't, I reckon it's probably a psychological thing more than a physical one.

Either way, go see the doctor.
  • Options
    i have heard of that happening, but you certainly would've known about it from the agony you would've been in....it wouldn't have been "pop....hello mr floppy"

sound psychological to me, go to a Dr.
  • Options
    SomeGuy22 wrote:
    My penis can not get hard like it used to. You know how cock rings work? That I cant use either, as far as I know. Becuaes it turns out I broke cartalidge(sp?) in that area.

There is no cartilage in a penis.

But as everyone else has said, go and see a doctor and see what he says. No point worrying about something and letting it spoil your standard of life until you know exactly whats wrong. Personally I'd be tempted to say it's phsycological.
  • Options
    I have heard of penis's "snapping" before.
    One of my gf's friends once "snapped" her bf's cock when she found he was cheating on her. She had him in her hand when he was hard, held it at the base and the tip and just bent in the middle, and by all reports it snaps......as far as i know, he had to be sedated by the ambulance crew when she finally called them. Harsh i know, and it might all just be embelishment, but...stands to reason no? I mean, when your cocks hard, its just the regular spongey tissue it normally is but pumped full of blood....so....its not so disimilar from a harder substance such as cartlidge really.....
    So to the point: if you'd "snapped" it, i think ypou might have noticed.
  • Options
    Dude, its called a penile fracture and it does happen! It's like snapping celery...

The souce of everything, wiki, has some info for you:-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture
  • Options
    Go and see a medical professional about your problems.

It doesn't sound psychological, it sounds like trolling, but for anyone who is genuinely worried the advice is if you have any concerns about your health, especially genital and sexual health, then it is vitally important to seek medical help as soon as possible. Your sexual life is not worth sacrificing to avoid a tiny bit of embarrassment.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    it sounds like trolling

I get the feeling that because you've never of heard of penile fracture that you consider it be to be "fake" or "made up". It is something very real and his explaination (and my knowledge of this) make his story seem very plausible to me!
  • Options
    Knobbbly wrote:
    Dude, its called a penile fracture and it does happen! It's like snapping celery...

The souce of everything, wiki, has some info for you:-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture

Yeah. Unfortunately though not everything you read on the wikipedia is factually correct.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Yeah. Unfortunately though not everything you read on the wikipedia is factually correct.

lol, okay maybe the veracity/comprehensiveness of Wiki can be dubious but that was just a link to avoid explaining it.

In the following text of Journal of Urology (a medical journal) it reads "Blunt traumatic rupture uniquely occurs in the erect penis, typically during sexual intercourse". You can read it here:
    http://www.jurology.com/pt/re/juro/pdfhandler.00005392-200008000-00047.pdf;jsessionid=D7r3ehkcDAOdaKSf6YgLH2pNuNAu19BjEgHSOLSxdE0NIQmTkMHG!232945895!-949856144!9001!-1
  • Options
    Knobbbly wrote:
    I get the feeling that because you've never of heard of penile fracture that you consider it be to be "fake" or "made up".

Perhaps you should concentrate more on the feeling in your penis then.

I think he's a troll because it's his first post on the boards, and he has all the hallmarks of trolling.

If he has genuine pproblems with his genitals he needs to talk to a doctor.
  • Options
    Knobbbly wrote:
    lol, okay maybe the veracity/comprehensiveness of Wiki can be dubious but that was just a link to avoid explaining it.

In the following text of Journal of Urology (a medical journal) it reads "Blunt traumatic rupture uniquely occurs in the erect penis, typically during sexual intercourse". You can read it here:
    http://www.jurology.com/pt/re/juro/pdfhandler.00005392-200008000-00047.pdf;jsessionid=D7r3ehkcDAOdaKSf6YgLH2pNuNAu19BjEgHSOLSxdE0NIQmTkMHG!232945895!-949856144!9001!-1

Ok.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Perhaps you should concentrate more on the feeling in your penis then.

I think he's a troll because it's his first post on the boards, and he has all the hallmarks of trolling.

If he has genuine pproblems with his genitals he needs to talk to a doctor.

Ok, all valid points. It's very rational to simply say "seek attention if you have problems with your genitals" but most guys out of embarrassment think irrationally...avoiding seeking professional help maybe seeking help from anonymous sources such as the net :P

I think formation of scar tissue is to blame for loss of full erection, maybe this could be solved wih surgery. The only way to fully find out is to follow Kermits advice..."bite the bullet" and see your doctor! Using a cock ring might be a short term solution but they can cause damage too...
  • Options
    heh he broke his wang. :nervous:
  • Options
    HAHA. The guy that wrote about his gf's friend snapping her bf's penis was great. I never thought about doing that. It sounds like it could be a really good way to teach sick nasty pedo guys a lesson.My sister has done something like that to a guy b4 though. She had him naked and all hard and was rubbing him from behind. Then she pushed his penis straight down to the floor while rubbing still. Then she put both hands over the head while it was hard and pulled straight up on his penis while it was still pointed down. She said she almost lifted him off the floor. She told me he screamed like a girl and she hear something pop.
  • Options
    sbrav77 wrote:
    HAHA. The guy that wrote about his gf's friend snapping her bf's penis was great. I never thought about doing that. It sounds like it could be a really good way to teach sick nasty pedo guys a lesson.My sister has done something like that to a guy b4 though. She had him naked and all hard and was rubbing him from behind. Then she pushed his penis straight down to the floor while rubbing still. Then she put both hands over the head while it was hard and pulled straight up on his penis while it was still pointed down. She said she almost lifted him off the floor. She told me he screamed like a girl and she hear something pop.

What the hell is wrong with you! Its hardly a funny matter, its a serious problem that will obviously leave a man in a lot of pain and likely leave him with long term complications. If your sister has done something like that then I am shocked to say the least that she hasn't had formal charges set against her. If a man tied a woman up deliberately broke a part of the female genitalia (in this country at least) i'm sure that people on here wouldn't be laughing about it, i think they would be appalled!
  • Options
    i agree, its not in the slightest bit funny.

if a guy were to do anything like this to a girl then we'd be up in arms saying he should have the book thrown at him
  • Options
    jennyr1984 wrote:
    i agree, its not in the slightest bit funny.

if a guy were to do anything like this to a girl then we'd be up in arms saying he should have the book thrown at him

Just be glad girls don't have penises then!
  • Options
    get to a gp, thats the best advice you're gonna get from anyone here.
  • Options
    sbrav77 wrote:
    some inciteful bollocks

Dear Sir,

Re: you being a nobrash

In light of your recent comments, please be advised that the best course of action for you would be to drown yourself in your own piss. My position would be greatly improved by you doing this.

Yours faithfully,

Humanity.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Dear Sir,

In light of your recent comments, please be advised that the best course of action for you would be to drown yourself in your own piss. My position would be greatly improved by you doing this.

Yours faithfully,

Humanity.
    :heart:.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

Humanity.
    :lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Any guy that would go out and cheat on his girlfriend deserves to be punished. I think cracking his penis would make him think twice about doing it again. Let the punishment fit the crime. If he can't keep it in his pants, then he don't deserve to have the use of it for a while. No girl deserves to be cheated on.
  • Options
    you're utterly clueless.

so if you cheated on your boyfriend once, he found out, you think it'd be fair for him to remove your womb, or chop off one of your tits?

cos penis fracture can make a man infertile.

im guessing you are unbeleivably bitter. some guy cheated on you didnt he