Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can I have your opinions please !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hoi,

There is a girl who says she fancies me at College and I was a little surprised...she is a really sweet girl but I always thought she was a little bit out of my league :naughty:

[Try and not sound like a fool]I have been told i'm cute by girls (and my mummy :hyper: ) several times, but you know what it's like your not sure.[/Try and not sound like a fool]

To be honest I am a bit scared...usually i like to feel something for a girl and make a move though this has come as a bit of a shock...do you think I should go for it (i do like her but don't know her that well)?

Sorry if this sounds a bit sad but like I just wanted some anomalous opinion please :blush:

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    take her to cinema/dinner/for a drink and get to know her. decide once u know her better if it's going anywhere
  • Options
    I would agree with nicebutdim23, ask her out for a drink (it could just be a coffee in a free period), dinner or to the cinema, but I would say thefirst two are better that way you can talk and get to know her better before you decide if its going to go anywhere.
  • Options
    you ought to be over the moon! ask for her number or something before she changes her mind. ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the really good advice everyone.