Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Big Lie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone I wrote an article about the Big Lie that is being told to the youth culture, my culture. Check it out http://freakmag.com/The_Vibe/The_Big_Lie.html All opions are apreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    hello weaver ...i'd swear you pinched that from some religous phamlet ...you'd have been better jst completely coprying it as it seems to have a lot of holes in it ...the bits you missed out so as to avoid being found out exactly who and where it came from but ...
    there are many discussions in the politics and debate forum that are similar in nature ...maybe you should venture in there ...but be warned ...it gets pretty heated in there.
  • Options
    What a load of arse.
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    What a load of arse.

:heart:
  • Options
    I find it hugely entertaining that you compared being shot to having sex. And that you can say that films are detatched from reality then trot out the rest of that nonsense with a straight face :D
  • Options
    That has changed my life. Thanks.
  • Options
    *throws rock*

throwing rocks is fun.
  • Options
    Some of it is vaguely true- Hollywood does glamourise violence, and that isn't a good thing.

Most of it is stupid bollocks though. Go out, take some drugs, fuck a pretty girl, and remove that large oar from your anus. You might even have some fun.
  • Options
    God damn it I hate you weaver.
  • Options
    Having read the rest of that website, I have to say Mr Weaver is a bit sick in the head.

And also needs to learn HTML pronto.
  • Options
    Not to mention needs to see the penulimate episode of Rome to release that violence in media can have a real, powerful and useful impact. Either that or the second season of Deadwood.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Some of it is vaguely true- Hollywood does glamourise violence, and that isn't a good thing.

i agree ...there is quite a lot of truth in it wether people like it or not.

i don't watch arnold egg and bacon burger type films and rambo stuff ...watching some guy mow down hundreds of men all by the=ir big selves is mindless violence.
    the heroes are the death dealers.

same with music ...gone from love songs ...to anti war songs ...love joy peace stuff to gangster violence tuff and we ALL emulate to a degree.

you are what you eat and a diet of sex and violence can on;ly be detrimental.
  • Options
    hello weaver ...i'd swear you pinched that from some religous phamlet ...you'd have been better jst completely coprying it as it seems to have a lot of holes in it ...the bits you missed out so as to avoid being found out exactly who and where it came from but ...
    there are many discussions in the politics and debate forum that are similar in nature ...maybe you should venture in there ...but be warned ...it gets pretty heated in there.

Well I wrote it my self. Didn't copy anything. I assume that is a compliment if you think I copyed it. :)
  • Options
    aceweaver wrote:
    Well I wrote it my self. Didn't copy anything. I assume that is a compliment if you think I copyed it. :)
    nine out of ten for effort ...content? bit iffy mate ...bit happy slappy if you get my drift.
    seriously try your ideas out in the debating room ...you may well get eaten alive or thrown to the lions though.

go have a read in there at least.
  • Options
    What/

he what hea
  • Options
    I looked on that site and read something called 'happy holidays'. It was a load of crap, and I dislike preachers like this, going on about sin...extremely irritating.
  • Options
    you are what you eat and a diet of sex and violence can on;ly be detrimental.

I'd agree with that, which is why Weaver had a point.

Which he then ruins by spouting off about Britney Spears' midriff (mentioned at least ten times, do you have an obsession Weaver- remember God Kills A Kitten every time you polish your sword, boyo) and that sex before marriage is a terrible evil sin.

A good point ruined by claptrap. Just like most religious pamphleteering, then.