Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Only in the USA?

I love these "oh, are these Americans stupid or what?" stories. Here's the latest one.
And all cos of a few onion rings? :rolleyes: :banghead:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    us woman wrote:
    A US woman was arrested for calling 911 after a restaurant served her cold onion rings.

What is wrong with her? :eek2:
  • Options
    thats terrific, sometimes people are so thick. That said, i'm american and it doesn't say much for us as a group. Then again, i've lived in england for 5 years now and consider myself un-american... :)
  • Options
    I'm sure if you search as hard as you did to find that you could find stories of people being morons in the UK also.
  • Options
    I'm fed up of american stereotypes. Yea, they were cool a few years ago, but how hard would it be to write up some stories of British stupidity?
    my_name wrote:
    I'm sure if you search as hard as you did to find that you could find stories of people being morons in the UK also.

True!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

You don't have to look that hard, just click on SG's name, then click "Find all posts by this user"

Hey presto, 7,924 examples of British stupidity!
  • Options
    You don't have to look that hard, just click on SG's name, then click "Find all posts by this user"

:D
  • Options
    The stupidity generalisation of Americans has been pissing me off greatly recently. Especially when thick as shit people over here start having a go when they haven't a clue about a lot of things themselves. It highlights their own ignorance.
  • Options

:heart:.
  • Options

7,925, cause you forgot to count SG himself

no seriously though, that was a little harsh for the guy, end of the day that story was the first thing to make me laugh for the past week after doing a zillion hours at work both days and nights

so i put my hand up; stargalaxy done good, made me smirk a little, and i need to all i can at the moment
  • Options
    notice how the title included a question mark guys? Deffinatly leaves the option open for things like this not just happening in the US right?

Anyhow, what a bitch, she needs to get a life.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Or even not as hard.

Remember this?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Course you could, just as many.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    AHahahaaaa!!

HAAAHAHAHA!

Classic. It could happen anywhere though, stuff in the UK is getting ludicrous too
  • Options
    down my local pub its only 80p for freshly made onion rings :thumb:
  • Options
    how ridiculous.

<3 onion rings
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    7no seriously though, that was a little harsh for the guy, end of the day that story was the first thing to make me laugh for the past week after doing a zillion hours at work both days and nights

so i put my hand up; stargalaxy done good, made me smirk a little, and i need to all i can at the moment
    It's nice to know that. Thank you.
  • Options
    Put the fatty in front of the fire-*ring* squad! (Get It?) :yeees:
  • Options

:lol:
  • Options
    People in general are stupid and will say and do stupid things. I can see myself ebing one of the stupid old women. I'm not too bad now I don't think though :blush: