Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Biiiig sexuality issues

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya everybody,

please bear with me, ive just found this site and its great! :) so if i do anything bad then tell me! :love:

i have a wee problem, its a nice problem, but a problem i guess!!!

ok,my friend, lets call her abby
well me and abby have been close for about 2 or 3 years, since i started uni, and do everything most 20something girls do...
anyway, to cut a very long story short, we were at our house while the others were on a night out watching tv about 3 weeks ago, and had a few glasses of wine and anyway, we got onto the topic of sex as usual! :p
she suprised me cos she said she would like to try it with another girl, suprised me cos i never knew she'd be like that, ive always though i might be bi, but didnt think much of it, anyway we left it that night, but a fortnight ago we came home drunk, and to cut another long story short, she kissed me and well, i kissed her back and we ended up sleeping together that night

it was amazing and i have absolutely no regrets, its happened 3 times more now and has been more and more intense, and i think im falling for her

sex with her is so much more than ive had with any guys and like i said its amazing when we're together and we cant keep our hands off each other

i dont want to stop, weve talked about it and we want to carry on, and whenever the other 2 girls are out of the house we're upstairs in my bed in minutes...

i just dont know what to do, do we tell the other 2 girls we live with, or keep quiet, do i tell people at uni or what?
its kinda fun having this secret but i get the feeling it could come back to haunt me

have any other girls had a similar experience? what did your friends say when you told them you'd had sex with a girl, did they never speak to you again or what?!

helllllp!!
love jen
x :D

Comments

• Options
    It is your life :) live it the way you want if they have a problem then it is theres not yours ;)
  • Options
    yeah but i dont want my housemates to feel uncomfortable about it, know what i mean?
  • Options
    Um ... well, if you start off by telling them but ensure that your initially avoid any 'in-your-face' action with your girlfriend, they may well warm to the idea ...
  • Options
    I thought my flatmates wouldn't like me when they found out but they're OK. Why don't you join your university LGBT group?
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies,

i think my flatmates'll be fine, i jus dont think they'd appreciate it if they came home to find me and her half naked on the sofa!!! ;)

but im not sure whether to say anything in case they'll be uncomfortable

i think ill leave it for a bit and we can continue in secret, its exciting like that!! getting me thinking now!! :yum:

anyway peeps thankyouuuuu! xxxxxx
  • Options
    I wouldn't rush to tell your housemates. Don't keep it a secret, but don't push it in their faces.

Like MoonRat suggested, have you considered joining the LGBT group at your uni? You would find a lot of people there would be more than happy to give out free advice.

You should do things you are happy with.