Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bleeding

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right basically. After anything rough, sex, masterbation, anything with a girlfriend I am bleeding, it is not my period, nor is it breakthrough bleeding. Its the normal red clear bright blood you get from a cut. It doesnt hurt and soemtimes will bleed more than others.

I am going for up to two weeks without any contact down there, in the hope it would heal but it hasnt.

What can I do or is it just a case of no sex or nowt for a few weeks and let it heal completely? As basically I think I am opening up an old wound.

Help is greatly appreciated with this matter, cheers everyone! :)

Comments

• Options
    A wound would hurt.

See your GP.
  • Options
    I would normally go to my GP about this yeah but my usual female GP that is under agreement for me to see her without my parents is on Maternity leave and all the other GPs at the practice are awkward and need my folks there which im not keen on. And in my area there are extremely limited sexual health services to say the least so im a bit stuck :S
  • Options
    Well it's up to you then. You don't need to take your parents with you to see a doctor.
  • Options
    I am a little confused, why would you need your folks there to see another GP? If it is not too personal a question, how old are you?