Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it right?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it right/ what do you think about a teacher going out with an ex pupil?

My best friend is just 20 and is seeing her old secondary school teacher who is now 32. What do you make of this. Although they have been together for a while, i'm still not sure whether to throw my arms up in congratulation. Although nothing happened when she was a pupil. The age issue is also an issue as she is at uni and wants to be a high flying business woman and he wants to settle down and have children....

What do you guys make of this?

Comments

• Options
    Teachers shouldn't be shagging their pupils, but once they've left what's the objection? She's an adult.
  • Options
    If it isnt now a Teacher/Student relationship. And they are both adults who is anyone really to say that its wrong. We all fall for various people and that can be anyone of any age, size, form.

I say good luck to them. If they have differences in what they want for life I would be suprised if they did last forever but only they know.
  • Options
    no problem really.
  • Options
    I don't think there is anything wrong in it. They are both adults and if there is no teacher/pupil relationship anymore then there's no harm! :flirt:
  • Options
    mmm seen 18/19/20 and a 32 year old 4 times now, one myself. Never saw it work too well lol
  • Options
    i dont see much wrong with it
    i saw in a paper abit ago though, some girl in scotland started seeing her music teacher whos in his 30's when she was 15 i think
    shes now 16 and expecting his baby
    he'd also been under investigation before for the same thing.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    i dont see much wrong with it
    i saw in a paper abit ago though, some girl in scotland started seeing her music teacher whos in his 30's when she was 15 i think
    shes now 16 and expecting his baby
    he'd also been under investigation before for the same thing.... :rolleyes:

That's quite obviously wrong.
  • Options
    There was a girl in my school who got together with a teacher once she had left sixth form. Did seem a bit strange, especially since they both left to move to another country together not long after school finished, but she was an adult after all.
  • Options
    That's quite obviously wrong.
    she's dead pretty aswell....he reminds me of elton john
  • Options
    Is it right/ what do you think about a teacher going out with an ex pupil?

My best friend is just 20 and is seeing her old secondary school teacher who is now 32. What do you make of this. Although they have been together for a while, i'm still not sure whether to throw my arms up in congratulation or feel angry. Although nothing happened when she was a pupil. The age issue is also an issue as she is at uni and wants to be a high flying business woman and he wants to settle down and have children....

What do you guys make of this?

Who cares?

I'm 20, been old enough to travel my own path for years. Likewise with her.