Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should I tell my bf?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just looking for opinions on this:

I've been dating this guy for about 1 year now, and we
are really close. However, I've met this other girl who I think likes me as more than a friend. She keeps hinting at the fact that she wants to spend time alone with me, but I have never given in. At this point in my life, I'm thinking maybe I'd like to try it. The question is, should I tell my bf or just try it and keep it a secret. I'm not sure he'd understand.

Thanks,
Angie

http://www.webloguniverse.com/weblogs/Angie83

Comments

• Options
    I'd say in the first instance say nothing and try it, if you don't like, walk away and no one is any the wiser! Never live a regret! x Best of luck, let me know how you get on!!
  • Options
    You mean you're not sure you boyfriend would understand you cheating on him?!?! Jesus what an inconsiderate little wanker he must be!!!

Out of interest if he met a girl who he thought liked him as more than a friend and kept hinting she wanted to be alone with him ... would you understand if he shagged her and didn't tell you about it?
  • Options
    You need to work out why you're tempted by having sex with this girl, and what it means for your relationship.

You're young, feel free to go and explore your sexuality, just don't cheat on your bloke with this girl.
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    You mean you're not sure you boyfriend would understand you cheating on him?!?! Jesus what an inconsiderate little wanker he must be!!!

What an ass that guy must be!!

Whether you do somebody of a different sex, or the same, its still cheating.
  • Options
    I forgot to mention

He has mentioned several times about how 'his' fantasy is to be with me and another girl. However, that's really the farthest thing from my mind. You people are probably right, but I still don't know.

Thanks
    angie83 wrote:
    Just looking for opinions on this:

I've been dating this guy for about 1 year now, and we
    are really close. However, I've met this other girl who I think likes me as more than a friend. She keeps hinting at the fact that she wants to spend time alone with me, but I have never given in. At this point in my life, I'm thinking maybe I'd like to try it. The question is, should I tell my bf or just try it and keep it a secret. I'm not sure he'd understand.

Thanks,
    Angie

• Options
    Posted Pictures

I posted a few pictures on my webpage, and I made a decision I think.

Thank you all!

• Options
    So you are dumping him and going for her?
  • Options
    What do pictures have to do with cheating on your boyfriend?