Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good Complextion ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wat stuff should u eat , drink or hobbies even to do to maintain a nice complextion . I mean to get rid of spots etc.

Comments

• Options
    Drink looooooads of water and get plenty of sleep. Going in a sauna everynow and then to sweat out all the bad stuff is good for you too. Oh yeah and maintain a healthy diet!
  • Options
    wat is a good diet would u say wat foods ?
  • Options
    oh and how much water a day we talking ?
  • Options
    2 litres of water a day and lots of fruit and veg
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    2 litres of water a day and lots of fruit and veg

wats 2 litres in pints coz i drink about 10 or 12 pints a day is that good ?
  • Options
    use common sense. avoid takeaways and other fatty nasty foods. also eat plenty of fruit n veg. and drink lots of water. spots don't always come because of your diet, it can be because of hormones but your diet and lifestyle will be a contributing factor. also make sure you wash properly!
  • Options
    I notice a difference in my skin when I go through my nettle tea drinking phases, it becomes a lot brighter and clearer
  • Options
    Whether you shower or not, wash morning and night. Hot water and your choice of facial soap. Astrengent afterwards. Lotion after that. And always drink water. I've never found food to have an effect on my complexion. I eat crap and my face is always clear.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I eat crap and my face is always clear.

me too tbh, i think having spots is just something thats in our genes, i've never really had a problem with them personally but i know people who are exactly like yourself and trying every which way possible to get rid of them. Just have to wait till after puberty i'm affraid!
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    me too tbh, i think having spots is just something thats in our genes, i've never really had a problem with them personally but i know people who are exactly like yourself and trying every which way possible to get rid of them. Just have to wait till after puberty i'm affraid

I agree!

Though I know people well into their 30s that still have acne problems. There are now tons of products that work on both your acne and wrinkles :p
  • Options
    I find diet doesn't really affect my complextion but stress makes my skin go haywire...so try to avoid stress to keep your complexion looking nice!