Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ledgendry F1 circuit under threat.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Because It creates noise pollution :rolleyes:

Surely the people who moved near to Monza knew it was a race circuit.

How fecking stupid can you get....
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I expect it will be overturned on appeal when Fiat get involved. The Italians love Ferrari, and won't be too happy to see it banned.

The magistrate says what his opinion is about F1. I think that says it all.

We have problems over here, Brands Hatch is severely restricted again because of noise restrictions. They build a load of Barratt homes next door, and then moan about the noise.

I hate NIMBYs.
  • Options
    Spa is also under threat! For different reasons. It has no promoter so noone to pay 15 million to Eccelstone to hold the race. I sincerely hope this race isnt taken off the calender because the short arse cant pocket a few more million from it!
  • Options
    I bet they got their houses cheap cos of the noise nd now they moan about it =|

ah well as long as theres monaco :cool:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    F1 is jank anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    F1 is jank anyway.

Be that your opinion or not surely you can see the significance of two of the sports most significant circuits being wiped off the map for minor reasons. Two of the fans favorite.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I expect it will be overturned on appeal when Fiat get involved. The Italians love Ferrari, and won't be too happy to see it banned.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Let's face it, every off-season there's a fuss about which circuits won't make it this year. It's normally the British Grand Prix that gets the fuss though.

Nothing will come of it.