Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sore ear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so for the past 2 days or so ive had this little sore bit on my ear. its the bit that joins to the side of my head at the top, i havent used anything round there. it doesnt look too obvious, but it feels swollen and basically feels like its just been pierced. any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    any help at all??
  • Options
    ive had that too never seemed to come to anything. I dont have my ears pierced... just leave it unless it really starts to worry you.
  • Options
    I've had this many many times. I normally use a bit of E45 or Aqueous (sp?) cream on it and it normally reduces the soreness pretty quick.

Dunno if that will help ya's.

Good luck!
  • Options
    but it has not been pierced right? it might be infected. I would use bactine which will sting a bit and then i would use triple anti-biotic lotion, and if it's not gone in a day, call you doctor!
  • Options
    my ear is pierced at the top of that ear yes, but i took the earring out yesterday (never had problems before) and the sore bit is right at the top of my ear where it meets my head, no where near the earring.